I want to login or register an account!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Neuer Benutzer

Important Question About Being "Gagged"

Greetings, Saigns team.

My name is Brandon, and I am hoping to find out what's become of my inability to chat on the "Saigns TURBINE #2" server. I've personally played there a few times, while the remaining time, my little friend Josh has been using my account to play there. I did give him permission to use my account to play TF2, AND plus I showed him this server. When I finally got the chance to play earlier today, I noticed that every time I tried to comment, it said "You are gagged...". I would like to see why my account has gone gagged, and if it happens to be Josh's fault, I will be sure to have a conversation with him and even discontinue his permission to use my account! Because I am frustrated right now!

If you can please show me the thread privately, by simply e-mailing it to me at "XXXXXXXXXXXX"

Now I'd politely like to ask if I can be ungagged from this server. I, personally, have done nothing to deserve this gag. But I promise Josh will never play on my account and he is definitely going to hear some words from me! This will be only a one-time thing, I assure you.

Thanks, Brandon
    Last edited by Brandon; 16.05.2017 at 07:40.

Erfahrener Benutzer freakintiger's Avatar
    Please provide your steam ID.

[19:12:03] Turbine #2 +FR ( DudeSkin , 0:52542240 ) heil hitler bitch

so i guess the gag will stay.

http://serverlog.saigns.de/do.php?s=...h=0%3A52542240

Erfahrener Benutzer dr.gog_sarajevo's Avatar
    Education,education...

Neuer Benutzer
    Hey. My Steam ID is "XXXXXXXXXXXXX"
    Last edited by Brandon; 16.05.2017 at 07:40.

Neuer Benutzer
    Wow, that is unbelievable. I've never seen such HORRID language coming from Josh! I will definitely have a chat with him, even though this is hard to believe it was him. Thank you very much for providing this log, because now I understand why he's gotten me gagged.

If I may also request, that you please ungag me from the server, if anything please make it temporary. This is my excuse, that I simply DID NOT say these crude words. My friend, Josh, was the only one who could've said this since I gave him my trust to play on my account. What more can I say? I have completely prohibited his access to my account since yesterday and I CAN ASSURE YOU that these words will never be showing up on your servers from me!

If you still do not wish to ungag me, I would like to know where I, personally, have gone wrong. And if I am still permanently gagged, I would like to know why there's even such thing as threads for requesting ungags/unbans, because this is simply ridiculous.

But anyway, continue to gag these type of people who ACTUALLY type these terrible words into your servers, because this log has opened my eyes of what terrible things go on in online gaming.

I'd ungag him. Even if I'm not sure if I should buy his story, he seems to be an intelligent person who will either not write something like that again or will not allow Josh any further playing with his account.

Do as you wish, Benq.

Erfahrener Benutzer freakintiger's Avatar
    Fuckin’ Josh >:(

I have same opinion like you , Fluff.

So Brandon , according to your conversation here , i think that you are smart person and this kind of words will not happen again.

You are ungaged now.

Neuer Benutzer
    Many thanks to you, kind sir. Thank you for trusting me, and also for the compliment (Also thanks to SirFluff). You can count on me that there will be no more crude words on your servers coming from my account again.

Thanks, Brandon