I want to login or register an account!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Benutzer

Toxic Premium player continues to harass me and my friends!

Hi again,
    so last time Mr.Nugget and i decided to report Muslim(https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197998066364) for toxic behavior, and we got the answer "next tima call admin". He started again and here is response:

*Spec* Rattlesnake@SGE Klassenerhalt (Admin): its not enough for a gag or something
    *Spec* Rattlesnake@SGE Klassenerhalt (Admin): next time go to the playerlist and mute him please

First of all:calling our mother a dog isnt enought for gag, and what is it? 20200629194708_1.jpg
    this happened right after Rattlesnake left today

Second of all: even if it isnt, he already broke 2 rules, using nick name for insulting other players, and "1.8 Stalking
    Stalking in any form, as well as the intentional "chasing" certain players on the servers will not be tolerated."
    as you can see by chat, he joined to server specteted me until i didnt went afk, so he start to call me a camper and everything alse.

it is obvious that you won't to gag him because he is Donator, and is it really solution to mute him, i playing with friend (a lot of them) to chill out and now all of us need to do that.....
    I saw other forums where are players complaining about other Premium being toxic, and what is the solution: mute him....
    Sorry for making an roman but this making a bad pic of community.

Rattlesnake, please, if you cannot resolve this issue, please escalate to your superior.
    Can you take this higher up please?
    Last edited by s1mpleX; 29.06.2020 at 21:21.

hey s1mplex

Ja das ist richtig was du da sagst.Verstehe das was du meinst.

Zufällig oder auch nicht zufällig hat er vor ca. 4 Jahren schon mal so eine Scheiße fabriziert. https://www.saigns.de/bans/info/25187
    Ob das eventuell sein Beruf ist

Alle Ermahnungen haben ja anscheinend nichts gebracht.
    Aber da sollte man schon was machen.Ich denke nicht das es mit einem Gag getan wäre.Deshalb wird er nochmals eine Spielpause bekommen von mir.Schreibpause schützt ja auch nicht vor Stalken^^

https://www.saigns.de/bans/info/31068

Wenn das danach so weiter gehen sollte melde dich wieder in diesem Thread.

Allen ist das Denken erlaubt! - Vielen bleibt es erspart.

Benutzer
    Hi,
    Unfortunately I have to start this topic again. So let’s start from the beginning, shall we? After his ban expired he started provoking in the form of pictures, nothing seriously, he also used voice in game, but i couldnt record it via demo since i couldnt know when he gona use it (it wasnt too often)unknown.png. We tried not to pay attention to it but, in the heat of the game I started to provoke him through messages, since he didn't respond I thought he muted us after the ban. He had some many sprays like this but i have no more of these, Exept this one 20200731162942_1.jpg If you asking me this is can be considered like insult also, teling that he is killed like pig....
    I changed my nickname so he didn't recognize me and started insulting me, his is obvious evidence of what I have said before. If you watch closely into last 1 month you will see that he's sillence when NUgget, DAMdam and i playing, but when we are not near he is so toxic.

[15:54:56] Deathmatch Italy ( Muslim Lives Matter , 0:79997809 ) free them pussy
    [15:55:11] Deathmatch Italy ( Muslim Lives Matter , 0:79997809 ) hahahahaha
    [15:55:38] Deathmatch Italy ( Muslim Lives Matter , 0:79997809 ) free them pussy

He also told me say hi to you'r mama, or something like that, not sure....
    Just in case, here is his new steam, since he got vac banned on old and deleted it https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198120261346

Neuer Benutzer
    Hello, I thank this individual for opening this thread, so that once and for all Saigns will realize that some of people he mentioned is a bunch of harassers, xenophobic and islamophobic insulters. Speaking of the nonsense this person told, read the chat conversation that took place during the match, and you will understand that these people are sick, and that maybe you need to take action to protect your servers and the players you just want amuse. As the chat proves, this scum was also able to renew my premium account without my knowledge, committing a crime for this: today I realized that an unknown person has activated a premium account on my CS Source profile (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198120261346), without my consent. In this regard, at 16:40 I have already written an email to contact@saigns.de asking for the immediate cancellation of the account I have not renewed, as well as a message to the forum that you can see. Last thing: it is not true that this liar changed his name because of me, as this picture shows.

s1.PNG

Benutzer
    Thanks for the reply, like I said you didn't reply to the messages so I thought you muted us, I also didn't mention anywhere that I changed my nickname because of you. Just because you didnt recognise me you started to harras me. Also i have right's to change my nick unluess it is an insult like you did in past :).

Benutzer
    Please read more carefully before you start answering. Thank you

Benutzer
    And i forgot about premium, it wasnt me who payed it for you XD
    Your current writing style is significantly different than from your last post
    it reminds me very much of guy called Marcelo.
    Yea surelly Saigns realise that some players are sick, just want ot meanion my friend who isnt in (situation to play very often) CellearKiller who told me that he believe in Alah, i didnt harrast him, by fact i added him on steam and become friend with him.
    Last edited by s1mpleX; 28.08.2020 at 17:37.

Neuer Benutzer
    The sick person who wrote above did not think that I have taken many screenshots of the constant insults against my religion made by this group, in particular by "Black Lives Matter" aka MrNugget, who loves to mangling the name of the God I believe in. You can also check who really manufactures these sprays to insult my religion and ethnicity (I have others that are much more serious and serious than I publish for decency). It really is very pathetic what this liar wrote. You have to wonder why these offenders have gone so far as to renew without my knowledge a premium account that I have not renewed due to the disgust I feel at playing in an environment like this. I certainly recognize that as well as being liars, they are great photoshoppers!

20200726185653_1.jpg

20200723175550_1.jpg

20200723224004_1.jpg

20200723224201_1.jpg

20200725164124_1.jpg

Neuer Benutzer
    Following:

20200725164221_1.jpg

20200726184748_1.jpg

20200726184925_1.jpg

20200730143656_1.jpg

I recommend that you apologize to Saigns and then to me for everything you are doing with your friends.

Benutzer
    Correct me if I am wrong but I think the nugget got a warning from the admin for alahu akbar and he stoped. You call me a liar and you're the one who twists the facts. If anyone need to apoligise that's you, you came to italy and started calling us pigs and insulting players, then after we came to admins with proof (that is writen above,and on one more thopic) you tryed as Marcelo to ban us from servers, with same inferior character, that you using above. Individuals have no evidence so they come up with a human rights story. Lets even asume that you have "others that are much more serious" can you post them? also i'm sure that is an old SS what i heard from some admin that they cant punish for something that happened more than a 7 days. Lets just pretend that spray you sended is reall.