I want to login or register an account!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Karl Stromberg

Gibts keine Einstellung am server, die besagt, dass wenn man 3x das team wechselt bzw. 3x ins WT joint man nen 15 minütigen ban zum Beispiel bekommt?
    Nö, man hat eben seine Freiheiten hier und als WTJ macht man nix falsch, wenn man eben ein Noob ist und nicht verlieren kann

Erfahrener Benutzer 00schneider's Avatar
    Ich denke das WTJ ist ja nicht das nervigste. Das ist dieses kindische geschreibe von dem Kind.
    Deswegen hatte ich den ja schon gegagged. Aber dann hat er sich beschwert bei Andi und er war den gag wieder los.

KarlStromberg / Zak McKrakken (btw Zak McKrakken and the alien mind benders was a unique game)
    He has played here for years and although his text binds have changed a little his game play is the same. We as premium players pay to get extras as a part of the feature set of the server as a whole. We are also a community that enjoy the games here. You can play along with him and actually have fun but when you try to play other side he changes and then you think this is no fun and boring. The team balance immunity feature is just that. He can and is using it. It is a feature we all use as premium players. His chat is irrelevant and has no place in this thread. His team swap is the issue here. So if we say he can not team swap when he wants to, then what does this say for a feature we all have and use. If you always play CT only and others see this as a problem should you then play T? Where does this end? We all know how he plays and he does not break any rules.

Like I said earlier ........

Completely understand. Unfortunately as a premium he can turn off team balance and play how he wants.
    nothing to be done here.

Team Balance immunity is a good feature lets not mess with it.

Neuer Benutzer
    You still defend Karl's right as a premium player. And what about rest of us? We are also premium players and we would like to play without the people who spoil the game. If you don't see a problem, ok. I always took paying for a premium account as a way to support the server where I play. Now I see no reason to continue. After three years I finish with it. I don't like your approach to problem solving. BB

Benutzer
    Schade Derfel ....verstehe ich zu 100 %

es ist sehr schade um Dich ... du warst ein angenehmer Mitspieler !

Ich hatte es heute wiedermal versucht ---Gelaber und gefühlte 100 Teamwechsel :(

Eine rethorische Frage hintendran :
    wie oft darf man in den Spec gehen,
    ich denke das obliegt auch keinem Verbot ähnlich Teamwechsel?
    Das ist das einzige was unseren Karl selber stört -als letzter Spieler in den Spec ....
    da läuft so schön die Uhr runter und er rennt hektisch genervt durch die Gegend und findet nicht seinen letzten Rampdownnooblooser

Gruss

Erfahrener Benutzer 00schneider's Avatar
    Also man muss ganz klar feststellen, dass dem Eigentümer mehr oder weniger alles egal ist, außer es geht um Premium.

Was wir Admins sagen und tun, ich habe den zac aufgrund seiner Art und Weise gegaggt, ist egal, sobald sich einer beschwert wird ohne jede Rücksprache der gag sofort aufgehoben.

Ich rate euch, wenn ihr was ändern wollt, schreibt ihm als Premiumspieler und teilt ihm mit, dass ihr so eurer Premium nicht verlängern werdet.
    Denke das ist der einzige Weg wie ihr was bewegen könnt.

Neuer Benutzer
    Hello everyone,
    I agree with everyone that Zac / Karl is destroying the game, the best solution is to change the team for at least 15 minutes, that would solve the problem
    davran

Neuer Benutzer
    AGAIN:
    When you block the ability to take over a bot in that round you changed the team (only after team change) the problem is solved!
    Njal

Benutzer
    Hey Zenti

Sorry to tell you, but that is complete nonsense. Basically, you are saying 2 things:

a) As long as someone is premium THAT one person has the right to do whatever the 'F' he wants. (exxageration - i know).
    b) It's okay that Karl is a c**t, because he's been playing here for a long time AND he can switch teams the way he pleases.

Concerning a) --> Rules apply to all the players. I really don't get why it is so hard to understand, that no matter if prem or not. rules do apply! I've mentionned and highlighted several rules which, if looked at in a very literal meaning (which is the most logical thing to look at rules), have been broken are being broken under the eyes of several admins. Schneider mentioned a sad fact. If one is a premium and this is just an observation I have made, he can do shit loads of bullshit and get away with it, because all the owner cares about is the money. Therefore a) is not that much of an exaggeration.

Concerning b) --> Well i thiink most people are not even that bothered by the team switching, which can be explained and accepted because of his premium features (despite the fact, that every other prem. player has that right too. So if one chooses to play in the opposing team of zack mc.crackhead, it is his legit choice as a prem. -> so basically what you're advertising is, that Zack McCrackhead's prem-rights value more than other's). BUT I don't give a rats ass about his switching. His chat spamming cannot be trivialised. The rules are there. With his spamming he clearly destroys the game for others. Verdict? Rule broken. Easy as that.

Verdict of my answer: Might as well ignore all the rules, as long as you are a prem, write an email to Andi and because he's after your money, you'll be fine.

(Just to calm everyone down: I'm quite cool right now. But sometimes there is a clear tone needed to show some people the absurdity of their points. + Zenti and I are cool).

Kindly Chuck.

Benutzer

Some just don't want to see a problem... because money.

Hey Zenti

Sorry to tell you, but that is complete nonsense. Basically, you are saying 2 things:

a) As long as someone is premium THAT one person has the right to do whatever the 'F' he wants. (exxageration - i know).
    b) It's okay that Karl is a c**t, because he's been playing here for a long time AND he can switch teams the way he pleases.

Concerning a) --> Rules apply to all the players. I really don't get why it is so hard to understand, that no matter if prem or not. rules do apply! I've mentionned and highlighted several rules which, if looked at in a very literal meaning (which is the most logical thing to look at rules), have been broken are being broken under the eyes of several admins. Schneider mentioned a sad fact. If one is a premium and this is just an observation I have made, he can do shit loads of bullshit and get away with it, because all the owner cares about is the money. Therefore a) is not that much of an exaggeration.

Concerning b) --> Well i thiink most people are not even that bothered by the team switching, which can be explained and accepted because of his premium features (despite the fact, that every other prem. player has that right too. So if one chooses to play in the opposing team of zack mc.crackhead, it is his legit choice as a prem. -> so basically what you're advertising is, that Zack McCrackhead's prem-rights value more than other's). BUT I don't give a rats ass about his switching. His chat spamming cannot be trivialised. The rules are there. With his spamming he clearly destroys the game for others. Verdict? Rule broken. Easy as that.

Verdict of my answer: Might as well ignore all the rules, as long as you are a prem, write an email to Andi if you get penalised and because he's after your money, you'll be fine.

(Just to calm everyone down: I'm quite cool right now. But sometimes there is a clear tone needed to show some people the absurdity of their points. + Zenti and I are cool).

Kindly Chuck.
    Last edited by MightyLeChuck; 18.12.2020 at 21:03.