I want to login or register an account!

Thread: Gag - Really?

Neuer Benutzer

Gag - Really?

http://serverlog.saigns.de/do.php?s=...h=1%3A36271737

Really a 7 day gag for that? Come on ffs, pull your tongues out of WAYL's arse and be realistic Roi.

Assault has a real problem with gameplay when the likes of Skrealz and his cronies comes on, using smoke hack and AWP and just going 100:0 against a load of non prem players, it always kills gameplay and the server goes from like, 15 humans to 3 or 4 cos everyone has either joined his team or left cos of his legal cheating. It happens virtually every day.

I call him and others out on not balancing teams and just bullying the non prem players, but it's hardly high level flaming or abuse, it's a game where you kill terrorists by shooting them in the head ffs, banning me for having a couple of words?

Ridiculous gag.

Wie die Leute Spielen oder auch nicht das hat dich nicht zu interessieren! Spiel dein Spiel und gut ist.

Und hör auf mit dem Scheiß Smoke-Bug... es ist hier erlaubt und wird toleriert. Genau aus diesem Grund machst du dir auch nur Ärger auf dem Server.

Lass die Leute ihn Ruhe spielen und geh einfach keinem auf die Eier.. Ende...

In 1 Woche kannst du dich neu versuchen im Schreiben.

Thread closed

Allen ist das Denken erlaubt! - Vielen bleibt es erspart.