I want to login or register an account!
    Benutzer

Ist da was faul? TB?

Hallo liebe Leute

Ich überlass das euch Experten. Ich bin mir nicht sicher. Aber seine AT-Quote passt so gar nicht mit seiner Präzision überein. Ich meine auch zu sehen, dass er mit dem Fadenkreuz über das Ziel fährt......

Keine Ahnung... schauts euch mal an

sgt.dem

Peace and out
    Chuck

Hi MightyLeChuck,

for the demo. This guy does have some weird aim and I have been watching him.

I am not saying he is cheating. He may have some lagg.

We will just need to keep an eye out and he may slip up, if he does cheat he hides it well.

Best Regards
    ZenTi

Hello, I just watched the demo and closed it again after 2 seconds.
    There is nothing suspicious to be seen
    thanks for the demo

Jaymill

Benutzer
    Lol. I hope i didnt take too much of your time. 2 secs is really the max you should spend on that...

Benutzer

Aight aight...

What about this demo then? First round, the hitbox seems unnormal. Oh and it will take longer than 2secs until that part of the demo is playing...knox.dem

Not a witch-hunt... to me he's just suspicious cause 1 sec his aim is nowhere near his "usual" aim.... the picture in total just doesnt add up....

Quote Originally Posted by MightyLeChuck View Post
    What about this demo then? First round, the hitbox seems unnormal. Oh and it will take longer than 2secs until that part of the demo is playing...knox.dem

Not a witch-hunt... to me he's just suspicious cause 1 sec his aim is nowhere near his "usual" aim.... the picture in total just doesnt add up....
    Hi MightyLeChuck,

Thank you for the demo. I can only see some lagg which happens when playing from another country. I agree it looks odd but it is just game lagg.

Best Regards
    ZenTi