I want to login or register an account!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Gesperrt
    Shame on you, that you change the words, that i write. Do you know, why you do so? Because you hate Christ. You can't understand, why i hate the unjust and the sin and love you at the same time. That is the reason why your brain is lower than the IQ of a chicken. I apologize to all chicken, because chicken are sure smarter than you. You are really to dumb to understand what the difference between religion and true newborn believer is. And second you feel judged, because your conscience is tellin you, that you have to repent but your heart has built excuses for your sexual wrong way. The only thing what is disgusting is, that you lick a p**** and let someone put his p**** in your a** and at the same time you call yourself a "man". You have received a wrong ghost and either you repent or you go to hell. And by the way: i know a lot of gay people who repent and now they live with God and they hate their past life. So don't comment on this section. I have a lot of proof. HUMBLE yourself and understand, that i really love you but i hat sin. And as long as you think, that to be homosexuel is normal, you will hate me. The real hater is you. You fight with god because it is a spiritually fight. Christ told me to love you and tell you the gospel. God loves you but he will judge you by your sin if you doint repent. And dont lie about christians. Christ told us, not to kill. Dont compare catholics or other
    so called christians with newborn christians, who repented. And now let God talk to you in his majesty to a little sinful humand being like you and me:

"Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.
    Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done. They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy. Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them."
    Romans Chapter 1:26-31

Nearly everything meets you. You hate me, you hate god, you hate the truth, you hide behind science to explain and excuse your choice to be homosexual, you disrespect your parents (they were man and female), you will never make a baby by having sex with a men, it is against god and his nature and creation, you have no love, you are arrogant, you want to ban me and hate me because i tell truth and love you. If you really just want to play, then play, but don't force me to cut a single letter of truth. May god bless you in Jesus name.

Erfahrener Benutzer
    jesus admins you going to let this clown do this homophobic shit ?

Gesperrt
    Why do they stop me? You was the one, who was talking about "european manners" and now you want to stop "free opinion"? If something dont fits you, then you want to stop the opinion, but if it fits, you leave it through?

You are really a dumb person, because you find a word, which is "homophob" to put good manners in. But you now what? I am not afraid of anyone. Phob comes from "phobos" and it means fear. The only one who is feared is you, because of the penalty which is eternal hell.

To the admins: i love him as a human being, but i hate sin. But now i understand, that he dont want to be loved, because he doesnt love himself!

Meine Fresse, ich hab selten soviel scheiße wie hier auf einem Haufen zu lesen bekommen.

Jeder kann für sich selbst entscheiden ob und welcher Religion er sich zugehörig fühlt, zu welchem Geschlecht es jeden selbst hinzieht usw.
    Für all das hab ich vollstes Verständniss und erlaube dies auch jedem. Was aber mal garnicht geht und wo ich auch entschieden gegen an gehe ist, wenn jemand versucht, eine andere Person aufgrund seiner Ansichten (Glauben) in jeglicher Sicht nieder zu machen. Ebenso könnt ich kotzen wenn jemand meint nur der Mist an den er glaubt sei das einzig Wahre.

Das ging damit schon mehr als zu weit hier und deshalb ist an dieser Stelle Schluss.

Dem elwere sei mal noch ein mahnendes Wort mit auf den Weg gegeben. Kommt das in dieser Form nochmals vor, egal ob im Forum oder auf den Servern dann schließt sich hier eine Tür für dich.