I want to login or register an account!

Thread: cheater

Neuer Benutzer

cheater

Hey all,

how do i report a cheater on saigns servers?

Bot Slayer* Ranked 9 on the deathmatch counterstrike source server...

Shooting me in the head with awp through walls, headshots from miles away with deagle.
    I am certainly not a pro player, but i've been playing for nearly 10 years on these servers and i know when something is
    not right.

friendly regards Kremlin

Hey kremlin

either you make an admincall "admincall" in chat on the server
    or you can do a short demo (2-5 minutes) and upload it in a thread here in the forum.

Here again how to record a demo:
    https://www.saigns.de/forums/showthr...nehmen-Deu-Eng

we only accept .dem files, no you tube videos or anything else.

Allen ist das Denken erlaubt! - Vielen bleibt es erspart.

Dont bother! Buy premium and cheat. Thats the Signs policy. Usually All top rank hacks. they call it "premium radar" give them excuse to hack even more. No flash is the most common then wall hack. Even tho person cursor goes where to shoot, behind walls, doors, they wont do anything. Enjoy the servers!

Quote Originally Posted by DeanMayhem View Post
    Dont bother! Buy premium and cheat. Thats the Signs policy. Usually All top rank hacks. they call it "premium radar" give them excuse to hack even more. No flash is the most common then wall hack. Even tho person cursor goes where to shoot, behind walls, doors, they wont do anything. Enjoy the servers!
    Ah yes, here we have a candidate who has no clue of premium and i guess no clue of this game either

There might be some cheaters who use Premium aswell and are top ranked, but believe me, there are so many who just know how to play with the premium radar and that makes it so easy to kill people threw walls etc.

And there is No " no flash " its only a bug sometimes that occures, but thats the games fault and there are people who have fast reaction, they turn around and then you dondt get flashed, or only for a few milisec.

But ok thats your opinion, you can play on other Servers if you think this way of the Saigns Servers

Keep procrastinating that i dont know premium. How you defend hackers is just hilarious. " Some bugs" "Easy radar kill" just so funny. Hence proves, you just need premium and hacking script to see through walls.
    For your information, i have been playing this game when you dint even knew how to buy a gun the game. I have been premium member as well for like a year. Its so easy to hack on this server, that a 10 year old could do it.
    Services are pathetic, Keep calling admin for like 1 hour, and when it shows, he doesnt even know what hacking script is.

Thats not only my thinking, you just need good mods and admins who are ready to listen then making excuses about premium features. Dont worry, Saigns Servers are not even ranked in top 100 CSS. SO just lost yourself a premium member, i will go play somewhere else, thanks.