I want to login or register an account!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Wayl karat

Erfahrener Benutzer

Wayl karat

Hello

The last 2-3 days a player called WAYL KARAT has been flaming, insulting, and to be honest been absolutely disgusting in his mannerisms & words towards me purely because I have been using the awp on the bridge on CS assault...

Tonight it started yet again and with crude awful English said things like 'fucking my own mother' etc etc ! Is this the language and behavior accepted of this server? is this what you want to portray on these servers? im sure the few mods astute enough on here that do not have any affiliation to the WAYL clan to see this behavior is disgusting and will merely drive players away to other servers will do something about it........ The player 'Door expert' also witnessed his vile venal insults if you want a witness and at one point did tell him to stop as he was being racist...

Will you please tell this idiot to stop I hope the generic clan tag that 'seems' to come hand in hand with this generic awful behavior will not stop the player from being chastised or is he because of the clan tag just another player led to be immune from such behavioral punishments that all other players must abide by?.... I initially asked him politely to please stop, it did not work it merely provoked the imbecile even more to be cruder and more vile. Good manners and politeness are sadly lost on 'people' like this... All the info is in the logs....

thanks & and happy christmas

reaks

I talked to him on the Servers, he will stop this behavior, he said if you stop provoking him.

If he starts again with this behavior, please tell us in here

Erfahrener Benutzer
    ah thank you creeper for prompt reply.. if you read the logs u will see i didnt prevoke him in any way i merely used the awp on the bridge which seemed to be the triggering point for his vile behaviour..... and even if i did provoke him which i didnt and the logs clearly show this it dosnt excuse language like 'fuck your own mother etc' ....

happy christmas :) and i will let u know if he does it again

reaks
    Last edited by ReakingRIngpiece; 09.12.2020 at 19:46.

Quote Originally Posted by ReakingRIngpiece View Post
    ah thank you creeper for prompt reply.. if you read the logs u will see i didnt prevoke him in any way i merely used the awp on the bridge which seemed to be the triggering point for his vile behaviour..... and even if i did provoke him which i didnt and the logs clearly show this it dosnt excuse language like 'fuck your own mother etc' ....

happy christmas :) and i will let u know if he does it again

reaks
    I know you didnt say anything, i checked your logs too

Happy XMas to you too

Erfahrener Benutzer
    oh hey you were right about red dead redemption... got it not so long ago.. online game is so so not as good as they made out.. single player is like being in a movie :)

Digga du siehst das ich ct bin awp spiele joinst mein team kaufst die awp weg und campst dich in irgent eine ecke ich habe dir mehrmals gesagt wenn du awp spielen willst kannst du bitte t gehen weil die dort fast immer frei ist hast du es abgeleht ich habe mehrmals versucht mit dir über den ingame chat zu reden und habe auch mehrmals geschrieben ''awp pls'' du reagierst nicht sobald ich t gehe und awp spiele gehst du spectater also wenn das kein provozieren ist dann weiss ich auch nicht klar das ich dich beleidige soll ich dich noch lobben oder was?
    Ich kenne dich nicht will nichts mit dir zutuhn haben du interessierst mich ehrlich gesagt auch garnicht.
    Und zum thema rassismus du hast zu mir gesagt das ich nichtmal englisch schreiben kann und ich habe dir geantwortet das es ein deutscher server ist ich gehe auch nicht auf fremden servern und sage denn leuten das die ordentlich deutsch sprechen sollen bzw ich erwarte es auch nicht das die überhaupt deutsch sprechen.
    Wie gesagt ich beleidige niemanden solang er sich normal verhält aber wenn er mein das er mich abfucken muss dann muss er auch mit den beleidigungen rechenen ganz einfach.

Erfahrener Benutzer
    Ich und einige andere würden uns freuen, wenn ReakingRingpiece seine Meldungen im Forum in Zukunft neutral schreibt und solche Sätze wie "dieser Spieler ist in Wayl, der wird sowieso nicht bestraft" aus seinen Threads einfach rauslässt.
    Weil allmählich habe ich den Eindruck, dass er uns mit solchen Kommentaren gerne triggern will.

Von mir aus kann er melden wen er will, aber diese Unterstellungen gehören sich einfach nicht.

Erfahrener Benutzer
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Ich und einige andere würden uns freuen, wenn ReakingRingpiece seine Meldungen im Forum in Zukunft neutral schreibt und solche Sätze wie "dieser Spieler ist in Wayl, der wird sowieso nicht bestraft" aus seinen Threads einfach rauslässt.
    Weil allmählich habe ich den Eindruck, dass er uns mit solchen Kommentaren gerne triggern will.

Von mir aus kann er melden wen er will, aber diese Unterstellungen gehören sich einfach nicht.

nope 'Seth' you are wrong.. I say that about wayl because there is a history of WAYL clan players doing things that they get away with that others that are not in the WAYL clan will not get away with... its purely a descriptive example oh how most of the WAYL clan members behave...There does seem to be a generic all too common some what venal and antagonistic mannerism of people in the wayl clan... they cannot be questioned about anything even politely as you are met back with rude slurs and insults or told to shut up...For some bizarre behavior they think this behavior is smart, and clever and cocky when in reality its anything but.. ask most NONE wayl clan members on the server they will say the same.. they don't agree with the smoke hack, bug whatever you wish to call it and that its unfair that wayl clan get unbiased behavior probably partly due to one of the mods being one of the members of this clan! indeed alot of players simply leave the server the wayl players come on...this of course is abrasive in nature and in time like i have said many times will simply drive players away fromt the server and saigns which is a bad thing for css!! .In my years of playing css on saigns servers I have only came across one WAYL clan member that had a great character and was both very courteous and polite in nature his name was 'music' ... there is reasons he left the clan ask him...

My post was not in anyway meant to provoke... as creeper said in clear English which im sure you understand fully as most Germans do have a very good grasp of English I did not say anything that warranted such an attack.. you are merely attempting to put slurs into this conversation purely because he is a fellow clan member (IN evolutionary psychology this is called 'tribal affiliation'). All of this may I politely point out had nothing to with you in the first place... please stay out of it and keep your speculative connotation to your self please
    Last edited by ReakingRIngpiece; 09.12.2020 at 21:50.

Erfahrener Benutzer
    Quote Originally Posted by AC View Post
    Digga du siehst das ich ct bin awp spiele joinst mein team kaufst die awp weg und campst dich in irgent eine ecke ich habe dir mehrmals gesagt wenn du awp spielen willst kannst du bitte t gehen weil die dort fast immer frei ist hast du es abgeleht ich habe mehrmals versucht mit dir über den ingame chat zu reden und habe auch mehrmals geschrieben ''awp pls'' du reagierst nicht sobald ich t gehe und awp spiele gehst du spectater also wenn das kein provozieren ist dann weiss ich auch nicht klar das ich dich beleidige soll ich dich noch lobben oder was?
    Ich kenne dich nicht will nichts mit dir zutuhn haben du interessierst mich ehrlich gesagt auch garnicht.
    Und zum thema rassismus du hast zu mir gesagt das ich nichtmal englisch schreiben kann und ich habe dir geantwortet das es ein deutscher server ist ich gehe auch nicht auf fremden servern und sage denn leuten das die ordentlich deutsch sprechen sollen bzw ich erwarte es auch nicht das die überhaupt deutsch sprechen.
    Wie gesagt ich beleidige niemanden solang er sich normal verhält aber wenn er mein das er mich abfucken muss dann muss er auch mit den beleidigungen rechenen ganz einfach.
    This is simply lies as the chat logs will show clearly... if you hadnt of done anything wrong you wouldnt of been warned would you ! jesus

anyone who could use terms like 'fuck your own mother' is a clear example of what type of person you are.. ive asked you to leave me alone! now do so !

and to claim you don't antagonize anyone unless prompted that is NOT TRUE as the chat logs will clearly show... you were mocking the terrorist team yesterday or day before saying they were losers and arseholes for no other reasons than dying quickly...

like I said please leave me alone, players that act like you do merely bring the server and saigns into a bad light and to be honest are humans i do not wish to associate with...
    Last edited by ReakingRIngpiece; 09.12.2020 at 21:51.

HAHAH du bist doch der jenige der am lügen ist
    jeder spieler ist schuld in meinen augen bist du einfach ein versager der die schuld bei den anderen sucht und provozierst jeden auf den server wir bezahlen auch premium und häulen nicht rumm wegen 3 euro

Es gibt genug leute die denn server unterstützen denke nicht das sie dich so unbedingt brauchen oder mich

Premium gibt dir lange nicht das recht das du leute provozieren darfst.

Ja ich habe dich beleidigt ich stehe auch dazu und admins wissen es auch habe auch mit crepez gesprochen ich unterlasse die beleidigungen erst dann wenn du mit dem provozieren aufhörst.

Wie ich gehört habe hast du dich über mehreren leuten beschwert und jeder fuckt dich ab und du bist der engel der unschuldig ist hör auf das ist einfach fremdscham ich schäme mich für dich digga wie peinlich kann bitteschön ein mensch sein.

Erwähnst noch mein clan obwohl du mit mir ein problem hast und ich alleine dich beleidigt habe ziehst du noch andere leute rein die nichts damit zu tuhn haben.

Das ist ganz klar Provokation was du machst und soweit ich weiss ist das auch strafbar.

Ich erkläre es nochmal was passiert ist

Ich war CT habe awp gespielt dann ist er gekommen joint in meinem team und kauft die awp ich wusste nicht wer er ist und wusste auch nicht ob er gut ist oder nicht hab dann mit ak weitergespielt wir sind alle gepusht und er hat einfach gecampt einfach die runde in die länge gezogen dann war er tot habe ingame geschrieben ''AWP PLS'' kamm keine antwort habe das dann mehrmals gemacht bin dann off gegangen (ragequit) dann ging das die tage genau so und heute auch bin dann t gegangen und hab denn paar mal gekillt ist spec gegangen bin dann schnell zu ct gewechselt um mit der awp weiter zu spielen und der ist wieder in mein team gekommen und hat die awp gekauft meiner meinung nach ist das ganz klar provokation was sagt ihr dazu?

Ich habe kein problem damit das auch andere leute mit der awp spielen man kann auch höfflich im chat schreiben awp pls oder sowas hätte es dir gegeben kein problem ich schreibe ja auch selber im chat awp free damit auch die anderen es benutzen aber das was du machst ist einfach provozieren.

Sagst zu mir ich kann kein englisch und das nicht nur heute ich weiss das ich kein englisch kann ich lebe auch nicht in dein land und ich benutzen englisch nicht.

Wenn du englisch kannst ist schön für dich aber ich brauche das nicht.

Das ist ein deutscher server deshalb interessiert es mich nicht ob ich englisch kann oder nicht wenn du mit leuten schreiben willst die englisch können dann spiel auf ein englischen server.

Ich kann ja nichts dafür das mein englisch so schlecht ist oder soll ich jetzt wegen dir ein englisch kurs besuchen damit ich perfekt englisch schreiben/sprechen kann?

Und nochwas bro das ist nur ein spiel nimm das nicht so ernst nicht das du dir noch die arme ritzt weil ich dich verlierer genannt habe.
    Last edited by AC; 09.12.2020 at 22:47.