I want to login or register an account!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Neuer Benutzer

i think Ejaculator [spa] uses wall hack

i use css-italy.

<-sgn-> ejaculator[spa], i think he/she uses wall hack. i am sure. this is not radar !

Erfahrener Benutzer Rattlesnake's Avatar
    hi

thinking is not enough.

In order to act we need an evidence (Demo with status Command while recording)

Hi,

What is demo with status command?

I know status in game chats shows number of human players.

Thank you.

Erfahrener Benutzer Rattlesnake's Avatar
    hi

thats right.It shows you the Steam-ID of each player

Hi
    Since this is a premium player, you should also switch off the premium radar in the current demo and enter the status into the console.
    So both commands must be visible in the demo, if the said player still knows everything (WH) then you can ban him. It is not that easy to ban someone with premium features for WH when using a radar. Unless it makes it very noticeable e.g. through doors with headsots ......

P.S. many gamers don't even know exactly how to read the radar # giggle

Greetings Jaymill

I dondt think he is cheating, he plays for a very long time on Saigns and plays well with the Premium Radar, but ok times change and he might have turned on something

Neuer Benutzer
    I recommend you to watch. The ap he used to cheat is obvious. Unfortunately, I will not extend my premier membership anymore because of such players. because the game no longer gives pleasure because of these trick players.

Neuer Benutzer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaymill View Post
    Hi
    Since this is a premium player, you should also switch off the premium radar in the current demo and enter the status into the console.
    So both commands must be visible in the demo, if the said player still knows everything (WH) then you can ban him. It is not that easy to ban someone with premium features for WH when using a radar. Unless it makes it very noticeable e.g. through doors with headsots ......

P.S. many gamers don't even know exactly how to read the radar # giggle

Greetings Jaymill
    this is NOT RADAR. i know use to radar. you can know meters. but you can not know hide where at pointly ?!?!?

Neuer Benutzer
    Quote Originally Posted by Simuzer View Post
    this is NOT RADAR. i know use to radar. you can know meters. but you can not know hide where at pointly ?!?!?
    No idea about Italy, but it is possible if you've played enough. I can play assault and tell where people are hiding from radar, due to knowing exactly how many metres different things are away. IE: stood at the boxes by vent, it's exactly 33m to the end of the vent. A clever prem player can even tell altitude - just jump and if the metres goes down you know they're up, if it goes up you know they're down etc.

Sorry wenn ich mich hier einmische und meinen Senf dazugebe...
    Der gedanke ist mir bei dem Spiler auch schon öfters gekommen :-)
    Ich denke auch nicht das es der Radar ist, ich spiele ja auch nicht seit gestern ^^
    Auch Umwege erweitern unseren Horizont. Bl@de (CH)