I want to login or register an account!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Update 28. Feb 2021 - Smoke Grenades

In order to do something against the complaints about the smoke bug I have changed to re-equipment delay of a smoke grenade from 30 seconds to 60 seconds on normal servers and from 6 seconds to 60 seconds on deathmatch servers.

Premiums will still have a 5 smoke grenades, but they will get another one after 60 seconds then.

To buy more than smoke grenade via buy menu was never possible.

So the huge amount of smoke usage should be reduced a little bit. Unfortunately its not possible to detect using of the smoke bug from server side.

Auf den DM-Servern sind doch eigentlich keine Smokegranaten vorgesehen. Zumindest befinden die sich weder im Kaufmenü noch bekommt man die als Premiumspieler vom Server automatisch, so wie die HE´s.
    Auf diesen Servern sind sie sogar störend und sollten dort generell gesperrt sein.

Benutzer
    tF you can eradicate the whole issue by forcing the server to dx9 server side.

That way the exploit won't work on your servers

Benutzer
    @SCOTRob

tF already looked into it (https://forums.saigns.de/showthread.php?7413-Smoke-bug)

but unfortunately Zblock is to unstable!

Kind regards,
    SARNIAK

Benutzer
    Quote Originally Posted by SARNIAK View Post
    @SCOTRob

tF already looked into it (https://forums.saigns.de/showthread.php?7413-Smoke-bug)

but unfortunately Zblock is to unstable!

Kind regards,
    SARNIAK
    I don't have access to that part of the forums so am not aware of the discu9.

Other servers force DX9 but I understand if Ssigns don't feel it's stable enough

Its not possible to force dx9 properly

Neuer Benutzer
    Then why not just turn off smoke grenades. or make it so evveybody can use smokebug :)

Neuer Benutzer
    Why not just remove the smoke? it has no effect in the game anymore. other than that cheater benefits from it and hides their chet behind it. Unfortunately, that's ruining the game!

In my opinion, the smoke gives a great tactical advantage, but gets ruined by the smoke bug/smoke hack.
    Even though it would give admins a lot more work, I still think the only solution is to go back to the way it was before and simply disallow both the smoke bug & smoke hack. It would solve the problem and make it fair to everyone again.

Best regards.

Erfahrener Benutzer Rattlesnake's Avatar
    Nabend zusammen.

Daher es hier immer zu Ärger auf den Deathmatch Servern kommt ,sollte man dieses Thema nochmal angehen.

Quote Originally Posted by ch3misTrY View Post
    Auf den DM-Servern sind doch eigentlich keine Smokegranaten vorgesehen. Zumindest befinden die sich weder im Kaufmenü noch bekommt man die als Premiumspieler vom Server automatisch, so wie die HE´s.
    Auf diesen Servern sind sie sogar störend und sollten dort generell gesperrt sein.
    Da ich nicht auf den DM Servern zocke und somit nicht beurteilen kann,sind die Meinungen der anderen Admins gefragt.Vorallem was sagt Cheffe dazu?