I want to login or register an account!
    Neuer Benutzer

Ausrufezeichen Still no activation mail !

Sup peeps,

Just like to inform u everytime I try to log in on website it tells me to input the activation code, I never got one, but it keeps telling me to input, some kind of glitch ? I keep hitting send mail but I receive nothing.
    Somehow I got registered though.

Regards.

Neuer Benutzer
    I had this recently and it didnt like my hotmail acc. I was told to use a gmail acc and it came through fine?

Erfahrener Benutzer Rattlesnake's Avatar
    hi

Contact the community management here : https://www.saigns.de/premium/support

Neuer Benutzer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rattlesnake View Post
    hi

Contact the community management here : https://www.saigns.de/premium/support
    I did some time ago, never got a response. But for me now it doesnt really matter I guess, I can log in and post threads.
    But for other players this could be an issue I think because when they try to register it gives them this message of activaton.
    There is also an error with forums.saigns.de, u cant register or login thru here, u have to use the link saigns.de .
    Last edited by GabeLogan; 13.04.2021 at 19:54.

Neuer Benutzer
    Do u guys have live chat ?

Benutzer
    Yes,

If you click the community tab at the top of the page it's the 3rd box down on the page ;-)

Neuer Benutzer
    Quote Originally Posted by SCOTRob View Post
    Yes,

If you click the community tab at the top of the page it's the 3rd box down on the page ;-)
    Thats the thing. If i press community tab it tells me to put in the activation code first to access that page..

Did you use a hotmail email address? If so, due to hotmail's really strange bulk/automated email handling it can take up to a week or more to receive it, if you receive it at all.
    It's not like real life, you get to respawn and try again!

SERVER REGELN - SERVER RULES

FORUM REGELN - FORUM RULES

Neuer Benutzer
    Quote Originally Posted by Fidget View Post
    Did you use a hotmail email address? If so, due to hotmail's really strange bulk/automated email handling it can take up to a week or more to receive it, if you receive it at all.
    Yes I'm using a hotmail account, first time it told me it had sent an activation code was like 2 months ago :-P