I want to login or register an account!
    Neuer Benutzer

Insulting and racism. Is this allowed or is it not?

Hi Team Saigns,

First of all, thanks for a good serverhosting and som other cool features on your servers. I'm sorry for not typing in German (I'm a Swedish player).

I have a question about the language in the "chat" during the gaming. I dont feel so bad about this but I'm afraid some people will if the get the same insulting like I did.

For some time it has been a player here at Saigns (CS Assault) that have used bad words, bad way of playing aginst Premium players, used teamflash aginst me "Aikos" , "ReTro" and ".Raw". And I dont think this is the way to go when you just play on Saings servers and having fun.

This is a short but descriptional video about how it looks when the Admins aren't logged in.

Video URL: https://vimeo.com/535476725

Pictures from the video
    Gabe insulting me.PNG
    Gabe id.PNG
    Racism by Gabe.PNG
    reTro and LialaLaunebear gives Gabe feedback in a nice way.PNG

Please let me know if this is allowed and I'am misstaking the rules.

Thanks Agin Saigns,
    Arvid (Aikos)

Neuer Benutzer
    Ich kann mich nur wiederholen, Leute beschimpfen, leugnen, lügen etc.
    Sehr schlechtes/kindisches Benehmen.
    Also wenn man bedenkt, dass er noch nicht lange sein Unwesen auf dem Server treibt und wieviele Leute er in der kurzen Zeit schon verärgert hat läuft hier doch irgendwas falsch. Mich regt auch manchmal das ein oder andere auf aber ich schreibe keinem er soll seine "Mutter ficken" oder "Neger Schwänze" lutschen. Was ist das für ein Verhalten? Mal davon abgesehen dass ich es lächerlich finde ihm überhaupt zu erlauben mit diesem "Clan Tag" zu spielen. -=[Saigns]=- vermittelt ja schon den Eindruck er gehöre dazu. Was wirft das für ein Bild auf die Admins/den Server.

Neuer Benutzer
    Aikos and retro u are the biggest hypocrites hahahha.
    Please take note of the time of the demo and pics of my onsult and check the server logs. Everything will be quite clear.
    These guys are ganging up on me everytime I connect. Why? I never talk ingame to anyone? Unless im provoked.
    Is it because I wear a saigns tag and they are crying because of that? Or maybe its becuz im the one that kills them often. LoL. Or is it because I posted here on forum unbanning retro was a huge mistake..
    Anyway my message to admins is please check the server logs. U will see who starts what.
    Aikos is some kind of a psychopath. When i connect he starts looking for me and come close to me with knife hoping ill do something so he can record it.
    How about I leave u guys alone and u leave me alone.
    If this stuff happens too long u dont have to plea to the admins for a ban. I'll leave on my own.
    Last edited by GabeLogan; 11.04.2021 at 16:19.

Neuer Benutzer
    Hi agin,

I only play here to have some nice gaming. I can accept if you are sad " Gabe Logan" because you dont afford or wants to pays the premium fee to have radar and all the features. But that is the reason we play on servers with these benefits.
    But please for everyone here, behave your language, its not nice for anyone to be juped with racism. I dont think that Saigns wants their servers to be like a playground full with racism and bad words.

They are hosting this for us, they are giving us the oppertunity to use premium features to earn the salery. Premium fee is the reason these servers are up for us players. I love to support that.

If there wasn't any prem users, they whold not have the same chance to host these servers the way they do.

How do you get provoked "Gabe Logan"?
    Please make me understand how we are making you to say such things to others.

Have a nice saturday all of you and take care of each other.

/Arvid (Aikos)

Neuer Benutzer
    Quote Originally Posted by Aikos View Post
    Hi agin,

I only play here to have some nice gaming. I can accept if you are sad " Gabe Logan" because you dont afford or wants to pays the premium fee to have radar and all the features. But that is the reason we play on servers with these benefits.
    But please for everyone here, behave your language, its not nice for anyone to be juped with racism. I dont think that Saigns wants their servers to be like a playground full with racism and bad words.

They are hosting this for us, they are giving us the oppertunity to use premium features to earn the salery. Premium fee is the reason these servers are up for us players. I love to support that.

If there wasn't any prem users, they whold not have the same chance to host these servers the way they do.

How do you get provoked "Gabe Logan"?
    Please make me understand how we are making you to say such things to others.

Have a nice saturday all of you and take care of each other.

/Arvid (Aikos)
    Why are u even bringing up premium and stuff.. wtf r u talking about.
    Anyway I'm done here.

GabeLogan, if you say one more time racist stuff, like nigger etc you are gone for good.

Let this be a warning to you

Neuer Benutzer
    Aikos, nobody likes u. U single handedly are the reason ppl don't play at saigns anymore with ur wallbanging and spamming.
    U dont need to shuv it in there face every round, they know it's easy at T with auto.
    All u do is spam and wallbang, the game is fine until u show up, then all ur teammates do it too.
    Play normal, u play like ur life depends on ur stats lol. So u see kid, it's not only me complaining.
    6.jpg5.jpg4.jpg3.jpg2.jpg

Neuer Benutzer
    Hi Gabe,

I 'am sorry that you dont like the rules of Saigns. Yes, I He-spam (like you do as well), and yes I buy atuo guns some times to use during the game.

But the resason I started this thread is because of the insultings mixed with racism. That is not a evil thing just to me, its seen by all the players online (maybe someone will feel sad about it). If you dont like me as a person or as a player thats fine but dont express youself like this when you are playing with others.

/Take care

Aikos, please let us know if he makes racist comments again, we will take care of it.

Neuer Benutzer
    Hi Creeper,

Yes of couse.
    I hope it will no happen again.