I want to login or register an account!
    Neuer Benutzer

Ausrufezeichen Bo0n needs observation for wallhack

Hello, there is a guy who I've been watching for a couple of weeks, I talked about him before on discord, the demo I made back then was very clear and was before he had premium but I cant seem to find it.
    I made a demo of him yesterday, it's a bit lengthy but if u look towards the end of the demo, when he has the machine gun in the room with the cameras, how does he suddenly know there is a guy coming inside from the backdoor ? He immediatly jumps on the window rail and kills him, right after that he immediatly kills another ct through the roof. When he was in the room with the cameras with the machine gun he was already aiming at the ct who came in thru bd, before he jumped on the window rail. Very fishy if u ask me.

I cant upload the demo, its 27 mb, and uploadlimit is 20 ! any suggestions ?

# 3 "BoOn" 1041 STEAM_0:0:430932000 26 19:58 25 0

Oke I uploaded the demo via a website here is the link : https://files.fm/u/j8zawbck6
    Tell me how he knows about the ct coming in from the bd when boon has the machine gun in the cameraroom.

Also I uploaded an old demo via attachments, make sure u watch the whole demo, explain to me the part where he runs outside and suddenly runs back inside the building because he knows the ct is inside, and he starts aiming at the ct before he is even in his view.

He also seems to be immune against smoke grenades too ! Watch demo in attachment at the end where he makes like 4 awp kills through smoke.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Gabe_Logan; 17.05.2021 at 23:41.

Well one Demo shows nothing special, the other one is a little bit suspicious, he kills the Players on the Roof with the Para and AK.

I will never understand how someone can be so accurate even with Premium and his Position, he takes a break from shooting then Aims again to the Players and Kills then threw the walls, i understand your Point, i tried this also in CSS Assault and never got someone threw the Walls or Roof.

Even if your Radar shows that someone is there on the Roof, you need some time to kill hin cause he is perhaps moving, but he kills them so accurate, its like i said suspicious. He Aims exactly at the right Point on them.

For me there really might be a little bit of WH

Neuer Benutzer
    Quote Originally Posted by Creeper View Post
    Well one Demo shows nothing special, the other one is a little bit suspicious, he kills the Players on the Roof with the Para and AK.

I will never understand how someone can be so accurate even with Premium and his Position, he takes a break from shooting then Aims again to the Players and Kills then threw the walls, i understand your Point, i tried this also in CSS Assault and never got someone threw the Walls or Roof.

Even if your Radar shows that someone is there on the Roof, you need some time to kill hin cause he is perhaps moving, but he kills them so accurate, its like i said suspicious. He Aims exactly at the right Point on them.

For me there really might be a little bit of WH
    I'm still trying to figure out how that radar works, took me 2 weeks to realize it not only shows distance but location also lol.
    Let's say I'm inside the building and there is an enemy outside the building at 12o clock.
    Does the radar also show if he's on the roof or on the yard?
    Lets say ur inside at backdoor, and someone is at 12 clock outside in front of u behind the door. How do u make out hes across the door or on the roof on top of u.
    Yes idd he is too accurate suspicious but I cannot tell 100% either.

Benutzer
    If you play the same map over and over then the radar becomes brilliant to use.

For instance in CSS the distance from the end of the vent on the roof to a player sitting at the top of the ladder mid vent is exactly 18m. If someone is camping the upper vent and you are underneath inside the main building you walk along the vent until the distance drops to 20-21m and the player is directly above you....the list of distances you get to remember is endless...

I can tell you if someone is out the back and whether at roof, upper door or bottom door with one hop...if the distance goes down he's on the roof, if it goes up hes at bottom back door if it stays the same he's at top back door.

I can tell if a player is in the small alcove in the corner at the back or sitting on the air conditioning unit...or hiding behind the red crate and how far along said crate he is depending on where I sit...I can hit snipers inside the building by using the yellow bollards as markers to know where to aim...even through smoke to hit certain camping spots...certain donators on CSS assault have this down to such a fine art it's scary to watch....

I use a 7.1 surround sound headset and you can hear people running and climbing ladders and dropping into vent, off crates, containers and suchlike unless they "walk" it's not difficult...you hear doors open even from the space in front of the office.....I get accused of cheating...I take it as a compliment.....
    Last edited by SCOTRob; 19.05.2021 at 10:58. Reason: Spelling and additional info