I want to login or register an account!
    Neuer Benutzer

Motzen Jumpscript / Gunscript on cs_assault

Hello,

The player QS has some special jumping skills and a really unusual weapon switching behavior. This speed hack allows him to move quickly and silently at the same time (especially inside the cs_assault vent).

In my opinion, guys with this type of script / hack should be banned.

># 1 "QS" 922 STEAM_0:0:95955237
    Attached Files Attached Files

Erfahrener Benutzer
    Thank you for taking the time to make a demo so well, and for posting it here for review.

Let's wait for Rattlesnake to review this for you, he is away for a short time and will be back very soon.
    It's not like real life, you get to respawn and try again!

SERVER REGELN - SERVER RULES

FORUM REGELN - FORUM RULES

Hey, well Scripts are allowed in here, as long as its not Cheating Stuff.

Neuer Benutzer
    Wenn man sich +duck und +jump aufs Mausrad bindet, ist das noch lange kein Speedhack ...
    Es ist noch nicht mal ein Script sondern einfach eine Tastenbelegung.
    Und wie du schon selber sagst mit "Jumping skills" geht sowas dann auch.
    Er läuft die meiste Zeit im "Russenduck" und im Vent macht er CrouchingBhop.

Neuer Benutzer
    Quote Originally Posted by HerrWalross View Post
    Hello,

The player QS has some special jumping skills and a really unusual weapon switching behavior. This speed hack allows him to move quickly and silently at the same time (especially inside the cs_assault vent).

In my opinion, guys with this type of script / hack should be banned.

># 1 "QS" 922 STEAM_0:0:95955237
    Hi, I have not seen your demo but I understand completely what u talk about. Especially when they do it in the vent. The first and only player I ever saw this do was reTro. They jump in the vent from roof and in lightning speed they get into the upper vent. At first I was like wtf that doesn't look right, but if u think about it, it's just binding keys, just like u would bind keys to buy weapons and grenades more faster, I don't believe this is cheating. Same with scripting, this is just keys binded together, nothing wrong with that. But I understand why u reported, first time I saw that in vent I was sure it was speedhack too.
    I just wanna add that a jumpscript or gunscript is often part of a bigger cheat they have running such as wallhack, aimbot etc. So is he worth banning, dont think so. But is he worth observing. Absolutely yes.
    Last edited by Gabe_Logan; 24.05.2021 at 10:18.

Neuer Benutzer
    True, I only can do it (constantly) from the roof side because I jump of the small ladder and it gives acceleration.
    The player in the demo does it from the other side, its a bit harder to gain speed but with some practice absolutely possible