I want to login or register an account!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Benutzer
    Also i just saw this:
    " maybe you or Nugget provoked him in voice chat before he said that", it is logical thouth but based on nothing, i played on T he played on CT, my spray is japanise simbol, and nugget's something about awp. Also i am avoiding him as much as i can and as i sayed it i didnt played much thays, especialy against him.

Benutzer
    Quote Originally Posted by Fidget View Post
    I'm sure another admin would be more than happy to listen to the demo, it is very short.

For me, I am done with Nugget's repeated attempts to get this player into bother with the admins. My only advice is just enjoy playing the game and don't provoke other players.
    Indeed, i agree with you. I understand you when it comes to this it really is childish XD. BUT it's not only up to us
    Me personaly relaxing on games after my college and then someone starting to bother me..

Benutzer
    Hi,

As I warned both players (nugget and muslim) last time in chat & on server. This provoking/insulting (genuine bullshit) has to stop.
    I told them last time that this was going on and off for almost a year now.

They know, if this doesn't stop, they both get a break. (at this point it doesn't matter anymore who did/said what)
    Did they forget about this?

Benutzer
    Hi again

Dont want to be heard ironic, but can we not foget that it is not Nugget now who is posting this? Thank you.

Benutzer
    I know, but i'm telling you the same now, in the past you also were involved in the same griefing

Benutzer
    i understand warning (even i did nothing now), but not understanding griefing?