I want to login or register an account!
    Neuer Benutzer

Grins [unbanned] Unban request

Hello I am asking to be unbanned, I am not 100% sure why I am banned but it might be because I used aimbot in 2013, I tried to look for my ban but couldn't find it. I have played TF2 on and off for 8 years now and I would probably be an active player on saigns servers at least during summer. Steam id: STEAM_0:0:61804798 , I understand that if the ban is due to aimbot I understand if I'm not going to be unbanned. I would like to apologise for possibly using aimbot.
    Last edited by Dark_Marth; 05.07.2021 at 02:28. Reason: I forgot to apologise.

Hello Dark_Marth,

you were banned from us in 2013 because of the spread of cheat advertising. https://www.saigns.de/bans/info/1530

Normally that would mean permanent exclusion from the community without another chance.

But since your offense was so long ago and we had some changes in the system during this time, so that the evidence from then no longer exists, I will still give you a new chance with us.
    In addition, we only have 5 TF2 servers running, which are no longer as well frequented by the players.
    You can't do much damage there anyway. : D

In order to avoid any future problems, just read through our server rules.
    Last edited by ch3misTrY; 05.07.2021 at 10:56.

Neuer Benutzer
    Thank you so much!!!