I want to login or register an account!
    Neuer Benutzer

Issues with extending expiry date

Hey there,

I recently got an e-mail that my gameserver was going to expire within a week, so I thought I'll extend it. After logging in, selecting the server (KF2) and clicking on "Extend expiry date & upgrade" I entered the necessary information needed. I am 100% certain I entered my password correctly, the website kept saying that the password I entered was wrong. I tried multiple times, copying the password, typing it by hand one letter at a time, making sure it was absolutely 100% correct, yet it did not work. I requested a new password at the login screen, did the exact same thing as before, still no success however. Ive been trying for 4 days, I even sent a message to support asking for assistance, but didn't even get a response. There's only 3 days left for my server before it expires and I'm not in the mood to reinstall and set up everything the way it was before. I'd like to ask for assistance here, maybe someone from the saigns team notices this and can help.

Update: As of today, I tried changing my password under the "My data" section, but it did not work. I assume the issue here is the same as the one I'm experiencing at the extending expiry date section.

Thanks,
    Heller

Neuer Benutzer
    Seven full days and not a single word from support. I'd like to point out that on the server renting page the website states "24/7 Support", but I guess that is just there as a joke. Seven days without a response is straight up unacceptable.

I showed this to the Owner and i hope he will soon take care of it, im sorry for your waiting.

Neuer Benutzer
    Another 2,5 weeks later my issue still persists. Not a single word from anyone, other than Creeper. No responses to my messages written to support or any kind of reaction. It just feels like support does not exist at all.

Hi Heller,

sorry the topic has probably gone under and some had vacation :)
    I have just passed the topic on and as soon as something comes from the owner, we will get back to you.

greet Jay