Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Neuer Benutzer

Why I´ have a ban

Why i have a ban?
    I don´t now why? I´m fast and shot pre fire..and smog is allowed

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197973093587/

https://www.saigns.de/bans/info/31872

greeting Beng
    Last edited by Bengelchen; 20.08.2021 at 22:03.

Go play somewhere else, your Aimbot is bad programmed.

Here are more Demos.

I remind everybody watching, its a Aimbot where he doesnt even shoot by himself, the Aimbot is shooting for him, look at the Smoke Kills, when you have no Smoke on you only see threw it when you play with AWP, Scout and you zoom it, he is using the AK and hits perfectly threw it, also he is spraying with the AK and not even Aiming because the Cheat does everything for him instead

beng.dem

beng0.dem

Neuer Benutzer
    I don´t use that! please re ban

Neuer Benutzer
    Ich finde das gar nicht so.. Ich möcjte wieder entbant werden!
    was soll das? Ich habe keinen Aimbot benutzt
    Last edited by Bengelchen; 20.08.2021 at 22:13.

Honestly, not a clear aimbot at all. Questionable yes, but no clear aimbot (if it's an aimbot, it is a terrible aimbot). If anything it could be a triggerbot, but let's not forget the premium 'radar'.

This is a case of Sarniak's playground gang and one level 7 admin working together.

If a lvl 6 admin had posted this the German language response would be against it.
    It's not like real life, you get to respawn and try again!

SERVER REGELN - SERVER RULES

FORUM REGELN - FORUM RULES

For once, I have to agree with Fidget on this one.. Definetely no aimbot! A lot of pre-fire though. Its not fair to ban a player with a doubtful demo, like this and especially not a paying donator, with no prior uses hack. This ban should be removed and should there be any suspicion of wh/triggerbot or anything else, a new and more clear demo should be made.

Best regards.

ARn.

Benutzer
    This is a case of Sarniak's playground gang and one level 7 admin working together.
    What do I have to do with this?

Neuer Benutzer
    I've pointed out that player in the past. I will not comment on the recorded demo, just how it works in the game. His hits are unnatural. Regular hits through the smoke. Not random shooting, but accurate shots. He does not play cleanly.

Well im sorry, but if you guys dondt see this Aimbot, you should not watch any Demos that are Advanced for you.

No one and i mean no one can shoot like this with the AK and hit so well, it is not possible, like i said look at his movement, he is not even trying to aim at the Players, the Aimbot does the Work for him.

The Premium Radar has nothing do to with the Ban, its only about his Aimbot, do you guys think this is the only Aimbot we banned before in here ?

There are so many hard Cheats to detect, but you must have the Eye for to see it and believe me, i do.

Neuer Benutzer
    Ich bin damit nicht einverstanden!
    Ich werde kein Geld mehr an Andreas überweisen!
    Ich sehe andere Spieler mit Aimbot Wallhack noFlash hier spielen und mich fischt man hier raus!
    Ich spiele gut und das passt hier so manchen nicht!
    Ich werde den chef anschreiben, unverschämt