I want to login or register an account!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Creeper View Post
    but you must have the Eye for to see it and believe me, i do.
    Don't believe you at all. You are doing the bidding of the Sarniak playground group. And others should be aware of your promise to them to find more premium members who you will ban for them, and their response that they are making a list and 'have some in mind'.

Benutzer
    Yet again, what do i have to do with all this?
    Don't know if you noticed, i don't play CSS anymore... I play CS:GO

It's not to disrespect you Creeper, but when it comes to a donator, shouldn't the demo show the hack clearly and without so many doubtful opinions?

Also I have to correct you on the smoke bug, cause it is possible to see through the smoke when standing in it with an ak, in certain angles. But that shouldn't even be part of the ban, since the smoke bug/hack or whatever is allowed.

No offence to the player, but as I recall, his kdr and aim is not even that good at all. But when that being said, his aim seems to be normal.. The problem you see Creeper could also be explained by wh, but again, the demo just feels to questionable, to ban a donator.

If his aim is that crazy good, please don't ever spec me!

Best regards.

ARn.

Quote Originally Posted by ARn View Post
    It's not to disrespect you Creeper, but when it comes to a donator, shouldn't the demo show the hack clearly and without so many doubtful opinions?

Also I have to correct you on the smoke bug, cause it is possible to see through the smoke when standing in it with an ak, in certain angles. But that shouldn't even be part of the ban, since the smoke bug/hack or whatever is allowed.

No offence to the player, but as I recall, his kdr and aim is not even that good at all. But when that being said, his aim seems to be normal.. The problem you see Creeper could also be explained by wh, but again, the demo just feels to questionable, to ban a donator.

If his aim is that crazy good, please don't ever spec me!

Best regards.

ARn.
    Like i said, if you watch all Demos and just keep that in mind what i explained, it should be clear with the Aiming.

You know it aswell when you play with the AK, you are trying to Aim, because its not so easy to Hit with the Weapon, but in his case, i explained what he is doing. Its not possible.

Now i dondt know what Fidget has for Problems at the Moment with this so called group and Sarniak, but he can talk to me on Steam.

Im not unbanning him, cause in my eyes that is a clear Cheat, a Advanced Cheat so that we cant see it, like so many more on Dust

Fair enough. It's your call Creeper ^^

Best regards.

ARn.

Quote Originally Posted by Creeper View Post
    in my eyes that is a clear Cheat, a Advanced Cheat so that we cant see it, like so many more on Dust
    So we can't see it, but in your eyes you see it. Okayyyy

Reaffirmation. At least you are being consistently open about your intentions (regarding your targets on Dust), I guess. Maybe they have already given you their list.

ANYWAY...
    The player in question here has asked for the ban to be removed. As a paying premium member he should at least be offered a review by all lvl 7 admins and a consensus of opinion taken. I am also here as a paying member, that is my only role here, and I am reminding you that is the minimum action you should take.

Notwithstanding that, he should be made aware of how to contact the current owner directly so that he can take it up with them, or the Datacentre.

If you are going to imply that you are fair and impartial, then you have the opportunity to demonstrate it here.

Very well written Fidget.. I completely agree!
    I hate to be a pain in the ass and interfere, but if I see something wrong, I have to act on it.

I think it's completely against the rules, almost like you make your own on this.

I know it's not the proper way, but the other admins should watch the demos as well and state their professional opinion or someone should contact tF and get this sorted out. I would do it myself, but due to my absence as admin, I don't remember how atm.

Best regards.

ARn.

Erfahrener Benutzer
    I have watched the demos and Like ARn and Fidget I can´t see any clear cheat.
    Peace and have fun!

Neuer Benutzer
    I have seen demos many times now, as well as seen him play on several occasions. it is quite clear that there is some kind of cheat. whether it is aimbot or something else

R3HAB

creeper

habe alle Demos angeschaut und sehe keinen Aimbot oder was ähnliches.....die Smokekills interessieren niemanden ich weiß, aber Aimbot ?

Sorry aber ich finde den Ban unbegründet