I want to login or register an account!

Thread: Smokebug

Neuer Benutzer

Smokebug

Hello.
    Is there any solution to this yet ?
    I´m premium member, and i´m pretty much sick of this problem with the smokebug.
    As i understand, this i a dx problem with Nvidia cards ? Or have i misunderstood ?

And as a solution, why not just remove the smoke grenades on the servers. Untill there is a fix.

I feel like the whole experiece about the game we all love i lost, when you sit down to enjoy a match.
    And it gets ruined, with headshots/kills trough the sea of smoke.
    The bug user, deliberately fill all passways and corridors with smoke so none bug user cant see anything.

I hope you guys can fix this, so we can enjoy a fair game :)

Hey, please read this here, the Owner Changed something about it, but there will be no more Changes at the Moment i think.

Click this Thread

Neuer Benutzer
    Ok, i have read the thread. And i´m not sure what the conclusion is. Google translate is a bit sketchy at German to Norwegian :)
    But if the conclusion is no changes to the smoke grenades, i think this is my last period as Premium subscriber.
    I simply dont have any fun being shot again again through the inferno of smoke ;)

Quote Originally Posted by DDuck View Post
    Ok, i have read the thread. And i´m not sure what the conclusion is. Google translate is a bit sketchy at German to Norwegian :)
    But if the conclusion is no changes to the smoke grenades, i think this is my last period as Premium subscriber.
    I simply dont have any fun being shot again again through the inferno of smoke ;)
    You only need to read the first Post, there where the Changes made from the Owner and its in English

Now look, when im playing against Players who use this kind of Bug im just trying to stay away from the Smoke and AWP, let them come etc, play smart when they are there.

Neuer Benutzer
    Thanks, Creeper, i try i try :) But then i´m called camper :D
    I thought it was more than just the first post were ther was german ;)

Benutzer
    DDuck I'd prefer smoke to be removed or DX9 to be forced but neither are going to happen.

It's not a level playing field and we both play assault....I feel your pain but Saigns owners don't want to deal with the issue the way the players want to...there's reasons for it...most players aren't even on these forums....if they were we might be able to force the issue...until then we're stuck with a disadvantage being Radeon card users....it's not fair but I use time delay and donators radar to help....

Talk to me and Nixon on server and I'll explain or add me on Steam

Neuer Benutzer
    Thanks Rob, i´ll look you up ingame :)