I want to login or register an account!
    Neuer Benutzer

Request to unban my friend, Question Authority

He is a friend and he plays only on the HL2:DM server Runoff.
    This is the ban detail:

BanID: 31876
    Entry created: By Rattlesnake , on 08/22/2021, 1:24 AM
    Active: This entry is active
    SteamID: STEAM_0: 1: 159110674
    Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198278487077/
    Why: Special case / ban
    Banned / gagged from: 08/22/2021, 1:20 AM
    Banned / gagged until: -
    Demo: -
    Screenshot: -
    Server log: -

He is a good guy, he just gets upset with ADMIN actions that seem unfair to him. I have told him that he should cool his jets a bit.
    Thanks for your consideration.

Nancy

Neuer Benutzer
    Thanks for sticking up for me Nancy. I was afraid that if I posted a request for unbanning myself, I wouldn't get a fair shake from the admins. I've just been very frustrated by the admin's lack of action on spawn-camping in the run-off server. Sometimes members will stay for a long time inside the enemy base and kill newly spawning players as they spawn making it a frustrating cycle of being killed, spawning and then respawning only to be killed within seconds. I will admit some of criticisms got personal and that was a mistake. In any case, I hope you will give me another chance. I also hope that you the admins will do something about the player who was the cause of my ban; he used some kind or exploit to paralyze me and prevent me from moving by using a physics prop and standing next to me with the gravity gun. He would always switch to my team so as to make it impossible for me to kill him. As a result, I got (understandably, I think) angry and insulted him some. For some mysterious reason, instead of banning the griefer, Rattlesnake banned *me* instead. Perhaps this was a mistake and he meant to ban the other guy?
    Last edited by Starguy; 15.09.2021 at 14:39.

Erfahrener Benutzer Rattlesnake's Avatar
    hi

Es geht hier um deine ewigen Beleidigungen gegenüber anderen Mitspielern und den Admins.Du beleidigst in einer Tour andere Mitspieler mit Ausdrücken die hier einfach nicht erwünscht sind.Dies belegen unteranderem sämtliche Knebel die gegen dich verhängt wurden.Auf Bitten diese Beleidigungen doch zu unterlassen ,folgten keine Reaktionen.Die Folge waren eben Knebel ,auf die du mit beleidigenden Namen reagiert hast z.b (Rattlesnake is a cunt).Was zufolge hatte das du Spezialbanns bekommen hast, die allerdings auch keine Wirkung zeigten und du immer weiter und weiter gemacht hast.

greatstar1.jpg greatstar.jpg

Aufgrund der zahlreichen Vergehen, werde ich deinen Bann nicht aufheben.!

Last edited by Rattlesnake; 15.09.2021 at 15:48.

Erfahrener Benutzer Rattlesnake's Avatar
    1.1 Behaviour on the servers
    A friendly and respectful interaction with each other is expected at any time.

1.11 Nicknames
    Names that offend / attack players or a specific group of people are prohibited.
    The permanent changing of the nickname, be it to insult others or to use as a substitute for the chat, is prohibited.
    The use of the nicknames from the Saigns.de admins, even if the nicks are only similar, is forbidden.
    In addition, the nickname is to be chosen so that there's always a real nick visible and a adequate response to the persons is possible. An "empty" nick, only a point or similar are not allowed.
    Sanction: Kick, temporary or permanent ban.

1.12 Flaming/Insulting/Harassing
    Continuous insults, harassments and false accusations in any form are not tolerated.
    This also includes provocations which intend to get a negative reaction from the opposite site.
    Sanction: Temporary gag.

1.20 Server-Admins
    The instructions of the admins are to be followed.

You can read these rules at https://forums.saigns.de/showthread....-Rules-Deu-Eng

Erfahrener Benutzer
    This is your 7th ban in the system.

7th.
    It's not like real life, you get to respawn and try again!

SERVER REGELN - SERVER RULES

FORUM REGELN - FORUM RULES

Erfahrener Benutzer
    Quote Originally Posted by NancyBiff View Post
    No, Fidget, I've never been banned from this server and I've played here for many, many years. Check my rank, if you can, Fidget.
    I'm talking about the person that you are asking to be unbanned, not you ;)

Erfahrener Benutzer
    Quote Originally Posted by NancyBiff View Post
    It is my thread, so you are addressing the wrong person, Fidget.
    Let's clear that up for you, just because you started this thread does not give you ownership or control over who replies or what is posted here.

I made it clear who I was addressing after you claimed it was intended for you. And as Rattlesnake has made it clear: the request has been read, considered and declined and the matter is final. As a saigns admin I am actually surprised that the player in question has not been sanctioned to this extent before, considering the previous bans. But that is testament to the admins here, they have shown great restraint and patience.
    Last edited by Fidget; 17.09.2021 at 09:09.

ich schließe mich an. Der Spieler hat sehr viele Chancen bekommen, hat sein Verhalten aber nicht geändert