I want to login or register an account!

Unfair ingame gag for a joke - Jaymill poor admin quality

Hi, I made a joke in the begining of the game only writing "Allahu Akbar" and Jaymill gaged me, tottaly unexplicable and unfair. It is not the first time when this guy act irresponsibly, with poor understanding. I am paying on this server for years now and I do not allow a person with reduced understanding to take action against me. My proposal to you is to take the admin right to this guy and recrute a more responsable one instead. In case you decide in his favor it is not big issue for me, please refound my money and we can say cordially goodbye each other.
    I am editing this post jut to add the fact that his muslim or turkish friends like Dino, Bordobereli, constantly flame and offend other players, during Jaymill presence, with no reaction from this "admin" side, even more he even laughs and encourages them. Is this the new rule, the muslims or turkish guys to take over the decision for a german game server?
    Last edited by Hat3r; 25.11.2021 at 02:33.

omg! you are so strange ️
    you enter our server every time with the words Allah Akbar, do you think that's normal, what's wrong with you, yes I have friends on the server, sometimes Turkish words are used, that's also true, you can mute every player in-game, if that upset you, but I always try not to get too much and if we win and I play on your team, don't you mind?

That was just an in-game gag and you're out and back in and your words were the same >>> [00:53:04] Dust2 Only (Hat3r, 1: 55651507) admin ban Jaymill for beeing an idiod and banchated me for a joke with Allahu Akbar!
    [00:53:21] Dust2 Only (Hat3r, 1: 55651507) admin ban Jaymill for beeing an idiod and banchated me for a joke with Allahu Akbar!

and you insult me as an admin and then the kick came and now?
    First learn to play respectfully with your teammates;)

https://www.saigns.de/bans/info/32083

this is your log from yesterday;) I'm slowly getting the feeling that you are a racist !!>>>https://serverlog.saigns.de/do.php?s...h=1%3A55651507

Dust2 Only ( Hat3r , 1:55651507 ) fucking migrants
    [00:59:28] Dust2 Only ( Hat3r , 1:55651507 ) they are going for free money. No work, just lazy arabs
    [01:00:50] Dust2 Only ( Hat3r , 1:55651507 ) Bordo do you miss your goat?
    [01:02:51] Dust2 Only ( Hat3r , 1:55651507 ) Bordo, how many virgins are waiting for you?
    [01:04:58] Dust2 Only ( Hat3r , 1:55651507 ) Allahu akbar!
    [01:06:11] Dust2 Only ( Hat3r , 1:55651507 ) hey turkish guys, how many times you prayed today?

I hope that the 3 days are good for you to think about what you are doing;)
    Last edited by Jaymill; 25.11.2021 at 02:53.

Erfahrener Benutzer
    Hat3r frankly I am shocked at your words in server chat! They are indefensible, how can you be here arguing the point?

For me this is racism, and the sanction for that is a permanent ban. Jaymill has shown remarkable restraint, especially considering you directly and openly attacked him with your bad words as well.

May I respectfully suggest you be grateful that Jaymill has acted with such professionalism and impartiality, and wait out the ban that you really earnt.

We all make mistakes but the only mistake here is yours, kindly remain a respectable member of our community.
    Last edited by Fidget; 25.11.2021 at 17:25.
    It's not like real life, you get to respawn and try again!

SERVER REGELN - SERVER RULES

FORUM REGELN - FORUM RULES

Erfahrener Benutzer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hat3r View Post
    ..... you don't care about his/their words about the others players and about me. You can verify the server log, translate if is the case, and judge again. Tahey also called me "valah", and others in turkish.
    I'm sorry but whatever anyone has said to you cannot justify your words....

Dust2 Only ( Hat3r , 1:55651507 ) fucking migrants
    [00:59:28] Dust2 Only ( Hat3r , 1:55651507 ) they are going for free money. No work, just lazy arabs
    [01:00:50] Dust2 Only ( Hat3r , 1:55651507 ) Bordo do you miss your goat?
    [01:02:51] Dust2 Only ( Hat3r , 1:55651507 ) Bordo, how many virgins are waiting for you?
    [01:04:58] Dust2 Only ( Hat3r , 1:55651507 ) Allahu akbar!
    [01:06:11] Dust2 Only ( Hat3r , 1:55651507 ) hey turkish guys, how many times you prayed today?

It would have been reasonable if you came here to apologise for those words of yours and then ask that the sanction be reconsidered.

We take these things seriously, everyone has the right to play here without this kind of treatment from you or others. If you believe that you have been abused please point us to the abuse in the chat logs and we will consider appropriate action - https://serverlog.saigns.de/ Also make an admin call in game and we will respond and see what has been said.

you need me or those who pay you to exist.
    Just to clear this up, us admins also pay our premium fees and receive no income or additional benefits for what we do here.

There are many others servers.
    Very true and they also operate reasonable server rules and exercise bans/gags for racist comments or flaming or inappropriate language.

Therefore, my last request is: I pay yhe usual way here for 3 or 6 months so please verify the validity of my premium account, refound me for the remaining period and we say goodbye cordially. I am waiting for you response. At least give me the contact details for the decision maker from Saigns. After we will solve this, I am asking you, respectfully, to ban me permanently!
    You cannot partially use something and return the other part you did not use. The subs are in blocks of one more months with discounts applied depending on the number of months. A 12 month sub for instance is not paid monthly.

You obviously usually like playing here, and you obviously made a mistake. You do not have to apologise for it, but I would hope that you see that Jaymill was being very reasonable in just giving you a 3 day gag. He obviously gave you credit for your standing here. It does not stop you playing.

Why don't you take the quiet time out and reflect on things?

Erfahrener Benutzer
    I had a short but intense discussion with a friend from Saigns who easily convinced me with arguments that my reaction was exaggerated. I post now my mea culpa for my part of giult in this conflict.
    I apologize for the inconvenience and for waisted time! Tomorrow I will delete this post, but also the other one, I will leave them visible until Jaymill, Fidget, and possibly other people if necessary will see my white flag raised.
    We hoped you would be ok in the end

You are a valued member of this community, don't forget that. And we all make mistakes, literally.