I want to login or register an account!
    Neuer Benutzer

Ban Request for Skrealz™

Hello,
    After spending a few rounds against this dubious person, I decided to go as a spectator to see if he is just very good, or if there is something behind it. Here's my evidence, I don't think I need to say anything more about him. I just hope you will see and understand that behind his style of play, there are far too many questionable moves and decisions. Especially with all this wallbangs and prelock cursor after a turn... He is also able to guess with a perfectly good maner where people are behinds walls.
    I would be very happy to proove more of this with more records that I have.

The person is Skealz™, however, I did no manage to find his SteamID, but you can easely find him, he is the rank1 of your AssaultOnly CSS server.

Please, paye attention at 0:20 how he follows perfectly the CT in the vent, through walls, you can see the CT position in the top left corner minimap...

https://youtu.be/yqpJ6Z0aR74

Hey there and thank you for the Demo.

First of all we always need DEM Files for someone to Ban.

I dondt know how long you are playing on our Servers, but here we use the Premium Radar, that allows you to see how far someone is and if he is up or down

Skrealz is playing a long time in here and uses the Premium Radar and if he is good he knows how to use the Radar to his advantage.

Neuer Benutzer
    Why is this so important to have DEM files ? A record is a record

Because DEM Files are there for ever and you can see the Proof when you need it, a Youtube Video can be deleted or whatever and then you dondt have the Proof anymore.

Well a demo shows the full server signature as well as player steam IDs and can be used to slow gameplay right down to watch very move, frame by frame, if need be. We can also use some special functions to detect true wall hacks.

Also genuine demos record every frame, videos may lose some of that.

To make a demo that we can use please start the recording and then run '5tatus' in the console (without the quotes) to show the server signature and players with steam IDs (or if you are an SGN clan member you run 'status' instead).
    It's not like real life, you get to respawn and try again!

SERVER REGELN - SERVER RULES

FORUM REGELN - FORUM RULES

Erfahrener Benutzer
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesjames View Post
    Why is this so important to have DEM files ? A record is a record
    Because videos are easy editable.

The guy you recorded has premium and plays alot on this map.

As Creeper said, the premium radar shows you the distance, the direction and the proximity to the next enemy. And you have a hitsound. If someone is inside the vent the radar shows +15m or +18m and if someone is coming from ct spawn it shows =59m. If you want to test it yourself type premium and if you want to buy it visit www.saigns.de/premium.

When you still believe that he is cheating after testing it yourself then I invite you to record more demos of him. Just read this thread if you want to know how to record demos with the console.

https://forums.saigns.de/showthread....nehmen-Deu-Eng
    Last edited by Seth; 15.12.2021 at 18:47.

If I may add to what the team said above.
    In the video you can see that Skrealz is not getting immediate headshots like a regular aim-bot, he misses a lot.

Another useful thing to watch for when you think someone cheats is to check how many hours he has played on this server. I attached a screenshot below.
    You can see that Skrealz played over 3000 hours on Assault, that's like 125 days if it was nonstop. That's a lot of muscle memory, he knows all the angles and where to place a shot.

For example, another player in DM_Office, ITALY, he has over 8000 hours, he basically can play with his eyes closed because he remembers every single pixel on the server.

skr.JPG

And that does not include the hours he has played before resetting his stats to show a better KDR as he has developed his gameplay and strategy.

On the subject of the premium 'radar'. it is not really a radar but a proximity detector in that it shows the nearest enemy to you. Those who know how it works can use it to their advantage, if the player sees an enemy 5 metres away on the premium 'radar' in one direction he does not see the other player who is 6 metres away in another direction, but this player clearly knows that and uses positioning on the map to avoid that pitfall.
    It's not like real life, you get to respawn and try again!

SERVER REGELN - SERVER RULES

FORUM REGELN - FORUM RULES