I want to login or register an account!

Hi and thank you SAIGNS

For those of you who don't know me and that's pretty much everyone. My name is Stevie and I was the person behind ZenTiac. I have had to deal with a lot in life and we all have our struggles. I was 13 years old and a street kid. I jumped through a window to get away from an abusive father. I spent 3 years on the streets as a kid trying to survive. The hardest part was searching bins for food and trying to stay warm. I got enough courage up when I was older to ask my grandparents if I could move in with them. They said yes. I got a job at an electronics store and even though it was retail I learnt a lot about electronics and computers. I wanted to study and become an electrical engineer but I was told I was not smart enough as I didn't have enough schooling. Later in life I got the schooling but life simply got in the way by then. I had met a girl and I was going to be a father. Well I thought I needed to do the right thing and I married that girl. I tried I really did but 3 kids later and 10 years I walked out of the marriage as it just wasn't working. I spent lots of time alone as I never had anything in common with guys and I never once felt like one in my life. I always found it very hard to make friends. I always knew I was different and I just never knew what it was. Then I met my Sarah. She is now my second wife, my best friend and my soulmate. I was not who I was supposed to be though. I was always grumpy and angry because I was never happy. So I started to research what was wrong with me. This was now about 10 years ago. I put everything on hold so we could have a child together and I wanted this also. Then in 2020 I went to see my doctor to get some tests done. Everything was normal and the doctor asked if this surprised me and I said no. Then I told the doctor I think I might be transgender. This was the hardest thing I ever had to do in my life. The doctor was really kind about it. So I went home and I told my wife Sarah. We were not going well anyways so we were basically over at that point. She kept me though under her wing to keep me safe. Over time she started to fall in love with the real me. My journey still has a long way to go. I can taste and smell things I could never before. I can smile. I know many of you have the very same routines as you go through life and that is good if you are happy. Sometimes stepping out of a comfort zone is very hard. I want to thank everyone who took time to talk to me and also a big thank you to SAIGNS and all of the SAIGNS community that helped me waste countless hours of my life playing the same game over and over but it was fun. A huge thank you to Seth and Tf also for helping me out when I was a hopeless case. Thank You so much. Take care everyone and please stay safe and well. Also a huge thank you to all the ADMINS that helped me out. I wish I could have gotten to know you all better but I was still getting to know myself. meold and new.jpg
    Last edited by ZenTiac; 15.08.2022 at 13:48.

Hi and Welcome back Stevie.

Hi Stivie ^^
    Auch Umwege erweitern unseren Horizont. Bl@de (CH)

Neuer Benutzer
    Big respect for at post like this ;)
    Wish you all the best

Neuer Benutzer
    Big respect for at post like this ;)
    Wish you all the best

Neuer Benutzer
    I always played on de_dust with you! It's awesome to have the courage that you have! All the best luck for you!