I want to login or register an account!
    Erfahrener Benutzer

SCOT rob again trying to bully people...

This has been brought up a million times....

The Awp on the bridge IS NOT !!!!! against the rules!! as ch3mistry pointed countless times in countless posts before this one.. bullying idiots like SCOT ROB just wont accept it.. Probably triggered also by the fact that he wants the AWP to himself and no one else to use it and also confirmation bias thats hes unaware of because he dosnt seem to have introspection like 85% of modern day humans..

I play and donate to saigns and have done for years now to support the server and to have a enjoyable gaming experience.. Also to play with a few friends that play on the server with me... I don't go on the server to be constantly bullied from what you guys call 'flaming' about what I do with certain weapons and how I use them..

Will you please tell this idiot to leave me alone!!!!!

As the logs will show he wrote today -

[SCOT] Rob (Donator): im recording how often he sits up there to the detriment of the game

[SCOT] Rob (Donator): only way rattlesnake will deal with him

There is no detriment to the game!!! , the only detriment is you trying to constantly bully people and how they play the game.. THAT is the detriment to the game.... There is also hypocrisy here because he also goes on the bridge many times with the awp.. If you look at the logs you can clearly see a pattern of him trying to control countless others too and constantly criticizing how they play like he has some moral authority to do so.... You can take as many records as you want, if its not against the rules going on the bridge with the awp what good will that do? the point is you have a more negative effect on the gaming experience than anyone would sitting on the bridge with a sniper rifle!

I have told him countless times to leave me alone to stop attempting to control me and others how they play the game, its also a bad reflection on saigns that you allow clowns like this to behave in this bullying patronizing manner on your servers, when the majority of people just come here to have fun and enjoy the game... Idiots like this will merely drive players away from the server and of course with that the donations that keep the server alive and im betting he's already drove countless players away.. He wont do this to me though, I had my fill of bullies like this throughout my life having aspergers and I don't conform to them now, if im honest they make my skin crawl as for the most part they seem completely devoid of any introspection or critical thinking his bullying wrong drive me away, i bet though it has and will to others though...

Now mods will you please tell this idiot to leave me alone!!!!

thank you and have a great day

Reaking Ringpiece

Erfahrener Benutzer Rattlesnake's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ReakingRIngpiece View Post
    This has been brought up a million times....

The Awp on the bridge IS NOT !!!!! against the rules!! as ch3mistry pointed countless times in countless posts before this one.. bullying idiots like SCOT ROB just wont accept it.. Probably triggered also by the fact that he wants the AWP to himself and no one else to use it and also confirmation bias thats hes unaware of because he dosnt seem to have introspection like 85% of modern day humans..

I play and donate to saigns and have done for years now to support the server and to have a enjoyable gaming experience.. Also to play with a few friends that play on the server with me... I don't go on the server to be constantly bullied from what you guys call 'flaming' about what I do with certain weapons and how I use them..

Will you please tell this idiot to leave me alone!!!!!

As the logs will show he wrote today -

[SCOT] Rob (Donator): im recording how often he sits up there to the detriment of the game

[SCOT] Rob (Donator): only way rattlesnake will deal with him

There is no detriment to the game!!! , the only detriment is you trying to constantly bully people and how they play the game.. THAT is the detriment to the game.... There is also hypocrisy here because he also goes on the bridge many times with the awp.. If you look at the logs you can clearly see a pattern of him trying to control countless others too and constantly criticizing how they play like he has some moral authority to do so.... You can take as many records as you want, if its not against the rules going on the bridge with the awp what good will that do? the point is you have a more negative effect on the gaming experience than anyone would sitting on the bridge with a sniper rifle!

I have told him countless times to leave me alone to stop attempting to control me and others how they play the game, its also a bad reflection on saigns that you allow clowns like this to behave in this bullying patronizing manner on your servers, when the majority of people just come here to have fun and enjoy the game... Idiots like this will merely drive players away from the server and of course with that the donations that keep the server alive and im betting he's already drove countless players away.. He wont do this to me though, I had my fill of bullies like this throughout my life having aspergers and I don't conform to them now, if im honest they make my skin crawl as for the most part they seem completely devoid of any introspection or critical thinking his bullying wrong drive me away, i bet though it has and will to others though...

Now mods will you please tell this idiot to leave me alone!!!!

thank you and have a great day

Reaking Ringpiece
    hi

I also agree .There´s no reason why you shouldn't stand on the bridge with the awp.mute him via the playerlist or go to his steam profile and click on "Block communication" so that he won't bother you anymore.

I wondered how long this would take.

Points to note:-

1....sitting on the bridge round after round and shooting the swinging sign whilst camping with over a minute to go round after round is detrimental to your team and bores a whole lot of players who are awaiting the next round....

2 The OP had the awp and not surprisingly died. I had it, Darius asked if he could have it the next round and I said of course...meet me under the bridge...it's all in the logs gents go have a look....I dropped the awp at the end of the round and who you reckon bought it's use....you guessed it the OP.

3. I'm perfectly at liberty to record anything and/or everything that goes on especially when so many complain about it in game.

4. I wasn't the only CT asking him to quit camping and help the team rather than, as he does, offer little team help...run up the bridge and sit there all round..again feel free to look at the logs....You get players deliberately team switching to get away from his tactics as again you can read in the logs.

As for wanting it all for myself go have a look, again at the logs as to the game time in question, have a look at my kills, the vast majority certainly aren't with the AWP...in fact when the OP left there were numerous CT's Darius, Rustik, Qads who all used it to great effect, The OPs issue is he takes pleasure in frustrating the shit out of the rest of the server with his antics.

As for any comments either in chat or on mic the original poster makes about me on server I have no clue as I have him blocked and muted. Like a few others have.

As for me being a "clown" I'd rather be a clown than an Asshat like the OP is....that's the second time in as many posts he's taking to directly insulting me on these forums...As for also calling me an "idiot" you'd reckon someone who reckons he's far more intelligent than everyone else would know how to block comments and chat in a Steam game.

Feel free to come spec any time he plays and watch how many people complain for yourselves.

Anyway done now....
    Last edited by SCOTRob; 22.11.2022 at 11:29.

It's always disheartening to see fellow community members arguing, but I guess much like most communities there can be a clash of characters at times.

Camping is mentioned in the server rules and for good reason, the detail being....

1.5 Camping (general)
    Camping is allowed, as long as the game of the other players does not have to suffer dramatically.
    The exact details can be found in the game specific rules.

The game specifdic rule being....

3.2 Bomb / Hostages(Camping, griefing)
    Retaining the bomb on purpose is prohibited.
    The same applies to the hostage rescue.
    In general, priority should always be to try to achieve the game goal.
    This rule excludes all Deathmatch servers.
    Sanction: Slay

From the chat logs one can see that there were complaints from some team members, and it must be frustrating when a restricted weapon such as the AWP is not utilised as near fully as one could reasonably expect.

Reaks your OP contains more name calling and hyperbole than one would normally expect from your usual eloquent manner, one can feel the anger and frustration from you too. You mention your Asperger’s and this we are familiar with, and if you read some of Rob's posts you would find that you both have more in common than you may care to consider. Both of your concerns are understandable, the language expressed is just not effective though.

All we can ask is that you both, as long-established members of this great gaming community, try to work things out together in an understanding and considerate fashion, one that represents the foundations of any good community.

warmest regards

Fid.
    It's not like real life, you get to respawn and try again!

SERVER REGELN - SERVER RULES

FORUM REGELN - FORUM RULES

Fidget,

With all due respect ..

Firstly at no point (check the logs) was there any bullying on my part, again I reiterate that spending round upon round sitting on the overpass and seeing how often you can shoot the swing sign IS detrimental to your team.

Again (please look at the logs) I only spoke in chat once if I recall to Reaking to actually get off his perma perch and actually do something...

I then chatted to MY friends on server (note, none of Reakings) about his constant gameplay and if you note my "recording" post was in response to a chat comment by another player ...

Again, FIVE times in the original post does this Asshat insult me.

Who does he think he is ...And how many more "Cry Baby" posts so we have to endure?

Work things out, not a chance ..again, and for the record, I record ALL my sessions on signs.de so if, at any time, issues like this arise feel free to ask me for the video....in future I'll do what most of the regulars do when he plays, swap to the opposite side, stack the teams and have fun pinpointing his position on the overpass and deal with the vermin.....

See you on the battlefield and hope you are well ...