I want to login or register an account!
    Neuer Benutzer

Beschwerde über Spieler

Hallo,
    gestern, am 12.03., auf cs_militia meint ein Spieler, er kann mir des Öfteren "lets fuck mom" und dergleichen schreiben. Name ist RiC3.
    Hab dazu auch leider keine Screenshots gemacht. Steht aber in den Chat Logs drin, so viel steht fest.

Die Vorgeschichte dazu:
    Hab ihm 1 oder 2x geschrieben, dass er in einer Situation Glück hatte. Ob das jetzt provokant war oder nicht, lässt sich diskutieren, das ist klar.
    Aber dann derart zu reagieren? Mit "lets fuck mom" und ähnlichem? Halte ich für übertrieben und absolut ungerechtfertigt.

Uhrzeit weiß ich leider nicht mehr genau, war aber zwischen 20 und 23 Uhr.

Kann sich das jemand anschauen und entsprechend reagieren?

Gruß,
    PrEzZ

Yes, it is all in the chat logs.

And they are now gagged for 24 hours - https://www.saigns.de/bans/info/33323

What I will add though is that you should not engage with anyone who displays such behaviour on the servers here, you should have made an admin call at the time and let us deal with it. Use the in game mute if you need to.
    It's not like real life, you get to respawn and try again!

SERVER REGELN - SERVER RULES

FORUM REGELN - FORUM RULES

Neuer Benutzer
    Hello,
    thank you very much for the fast reply!

How do I make an admin call? Years ago it was something like !admin I think. But when I do that it says "no authorization" ?

Will do so in the future. Thanks.

Just use the word admin in what you write, but please include the name of the player and the reason.

I'm looking at the logs over the last few days and must say that there is deep disorder in Militia lately and this can be brought into line if things do not improve. We must maintain a reasonable environment for all players to experience in this gaming community. Please refrain from joining with such behaviour.

Neuer Benutzer
    So it is basically "admin reason" , for example "admin player xxx is insulting me"? Alright, will keep that in mind.

I will also tell my friends who play on this map to keep it in mind and, in case, report such stuff. Thanks for helping out!

Quote Originally Posted by PrEzZ View Post
    for example "admin player xxx is insulting me"
    Yes

Neuer Benutzer
    Quote Originally Posted by Fidget View Post
    Just use the word admin in what you write, but please include the name of the player and the reason.

I'm looking at the logs over the last few days and must say that there is deep disorder in Militia lately and this can be brought into line if things do not improve. We must maintain a reasonable environment for all players to experience in this gaming community. Please refrain from joining with such behaviour.
    Hi admins/Fidget.

So finding this chat I'm understanding that the story isn't told. First a central part in PrEzZ' / Jiren's version of the history: "Fuck mom" meaning my own one... Bad language? Yes! But out of context, indeed. So that's that - just check the logs. Anyways, I get a 24 hour mute. Accepted. Penalty is paid. I agree to what you write Fidget: "maintain a reasonable environment for all players."

PrEzZ/Jiren
    Ob das jetzt provokant war oder nicht, lässt sich diskutieren, das ist klar.
    I can't really see that there's any reaction from you Fidget or any other admins, against PrEzZ' / Jiren's behavour from March 13 at all. But I ask that it's looked into, especially if you look into his behaviour on militia yesterday:

Playing at Militia, PrEzZ / Jiren unprovokedly continues the same story telling how easy it is killing others, but also telling me he that I've done hysterical bullshit and that he has succeeded in telling me a lesson, bla bla bla... I have screenshots, and if you give me an address I can forward them. However, this can easily be seen in the logs for yesterday evening on militia, between 22:15-30 German time.

I refrained from any dialogue, and I called for admin several times. PrEzZ/Jiren even starts making fun of that too, the fact that I'm calling for admin ("admin:...).

I still kept refraining from any dialogue. However: No admins show up...

My question:
    Kann sich das jemand anschauen und entsprechend reagieren?
    Last edited by Jays; 02.04.2023 at 22:26. Reason: added detail

Neuer Benutzer
    Hello RiC3 (i take it that it is you?),

Unfortunately I did read your message here just now. So I dont know whether anything regarding this whole thing is still up to discuss or not. Thats not for me to decide though.
    I also must admit, at this point, I can´t quite recall everything and in which order it happened. Since you said you have screenshots (and if you still want a possible re-view / comment) please be free to post those.

Furthermore, I just want to write to you how all of this / this situation (including your statements regarding "making laugh about admin calls" etc. happened (based on my perspective):
    It all began when I wrote to you once (or twice? idk) something like "lucky" or "wow what a lucky kill" after you killed me in a situation. If I remember correctly, you began to reply with something like "So everyone killing you is lucky?" .
    Unfortunately I did not let it end at this point but kept writing provocations and trigger-attempts back to you. This tempted you to start those hysterical messages, and not only like one or two. (But I dont want to critize you for that at this point, I just want to tell my story based on my perspective. It´s not like "theres only one person at fault").
    I would say, the summary here would be "There was some lovers quarrel going on between us" - both of us had their fault in it. Thats for sure, no denying. Since I did not stop to shoot back it is obvious to say that I wanted this thing to escalate further. Or atleast that I did not care if it escalated.

Regarding your other statements:
    - Yes, I shouldnt have bragged about it. Or even mentioned it. Writing stuff like "yes, he got a lesson" etc was totally unnecessary and a provocation. I dont want to justify it, just saying that what possibly drove me to it was that I was still pissed about your load of hysterical messages the day before. Again, it doesnt justify it nor do I want to justify it. But I am sorry for that.

Calling admins several times
    To be honest, I cant actually remember whether (or why) I commented some (or all? idk) of your admin calls. (Please be free to
    provide any detail if possible - I´m open for it).

Telling how easy it is to kill others
    Yes, 100% right there. And not only to you, but in general. Although I always mean it in an ironic / trolling way, it definitely is triggering. Actually I would love if someone would write back something like "hehe, yes" or "wait till next round!" - though that doesnt matter here, I know that. But I understand that this is totally dumb to write. And I need to stop that.
    I must admit that once I read that stuff from "Jako n 1" a couple times (and when I learned that *most* of the time he also means it in a trolling way) I started to do it too.
    But again, I dont want to justify this or anything. Just to give a view into my thoughts here.
    However, as I said, it is completely dumb to do that. And I need to stop that indeed. Whether I deserve a punishment for that subsequently is not for me to decide, but I definitely wouldnt argue against one. It would be reasonable indeed.

To sum this up (to some part):
    Do I deserve a punishment subsequently? From me personally: Yes, sure! I did my part in letting this situation escalate to where it did, there is no excuse for that. I also kept provocing you while you were muted, which was also totally dumb, cowardly (and just unnecessary in the first place).
    So... Regardless of getting a punishment or not, I'm sorry about the overall situation. I have definitely contributed my part to it and you have every right to criticize this and demand a penalty for it if necessary.

And if you further want to discuss anything regarding this or something else, please feel free to.

Hope to see you again ingame,
    PrEzZ / Jiren
    Last edited by PrEzZ; 02.06.2023 at 22:16. Reason: details & more clearly arranged