I want to login or register an account!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: smoke hack

  1. #1
    Neuer Benutzer
    Join Date
    12.09.2020
    Posts
    5

    smoke hack

    guys and girls can whe put the smoke away from the server

    a lot of smoke hackers have a advantge in it

    it is for the guys and girls who dont have the smokehack better and onnence

    sorry for my english

    seal

  2. #2
    Neuer Benutzer
    Join Date
    13.06.2019
    Posts
    5
    I agree, I think as a community we should vote for this.

  3. #3
    Super-Moderator Fidget's Avatar
    Join Date
    25.10.2020
    Posts
    624
    I understand everyone's frustration on this ongoing issue. As some admins will know, a long standing player told me how someone had shared the smoke hack with them and they had shared it with 3 of their friends, the math is not good over time. I did further find that it has been made available for download on steam's own community pages.

    When I see players throw smokes and then sit in the smoke and pick off the opponents, it is very concerning.

    I'd like to see a lot more feedback here before I approach the owner to ask if he would consider a poll though.
    Last edited by Fidget; 09.06.2024 at 20:18.
    It's not like real life, you get to respawn and try again!

    SERVER REGELN - SERVER RULES

    FORUM REGELN - FORUM RULES

  4. #4
    Erfahrener Benutzer Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    07.12.2022
    Posts
    112
    Das Problem mit dem Nvidia bug haben wir bereits seit Jahren. Der Admin Basti890 hat damals auch einen Thread über dieses Thema erstellt, wo sich viele dafür eingesetzt haben, dass entweder der DX Level angepasst wird oder die Smokes komplett aus dem Spiel genommen werden.

    https://forums.saigns.de/showthread....tF-bitte-lesen


    Den Smoke Bug zu verbieten wäre auch eine Option. Dann sollte man aber wirklich nur mit aktuellen Demos wegen Nosmoke bannen und nicht mit Demos die aufgenommen wurden, als der Bug noch erlaubt war.


    Also ja, ich wäre auch dafür. Entweder die Smokes aus dem Spiel nehmen, den Bug verbieten oder einen bestimmten DX-Level erzwingen.

  5. #5
    Super-Moderator Fidget's Avatar
    Join Date
    25.10.2020
    Posts
    624
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Das Problem mit dem Nvidia bug haben wir bereits seit Jahren. Der Admin Basti890 hat damals auch einen Thread über dieses Thema erstellt, wo sich viele dafür eingesetzt haben, dass entweder der DX Level angepasst wird oder die Smokes komplett aus dem Spiel genommen werden.

    https://forums.saigns.de/showthread....tF-bitte-lesen


    Den Smoke Bug zu verbieten wäre auch eine Option. Dann sollte man aber wirklich nur mit aktuellen Demos wegen Nosmoke bannen und nicht mit Demos die aufgenommen wurden, als der Bug noch erlaubt war.


    Also ja, ich wäre auch dafür. Entweder die Smokes aus dem Spiel nehmen, den Bug verbieten oder einen bestimmten DX-Level erzwingen.
    This has nothing to do with the nVidia smoke bug, it is about the smoke hack that has been in circulation here for some time now.

    This is s snapshot of a video of the smoke hack in use, by the player that told me about it....

    smoke-hack-snapshot.jpg
    It's not like real life, you get to respawn and try again!

    SERVER REGELN - SERVER RULES

    FORUM REGELN - FORUM RULES

  6. #6
    Erfahrener Benutzer Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    07.12.2022
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by Fidget View Post
    This has nothing to do with the nVidia smoke bug, it is about the smoke hack that has been in circulation here for some time now.

    This is s snapshot of a video of the smoke hack in use, by the player that told me about it....

    smoke-hack-snapshot.jpg
    Achso. Ich dachte es ging ihm um Nosmoke generell.

    Quote Originally Posted by Seal View Post
    guys and girls can whe put the smoke away from the server
    Für mich liest sich das irgendwie so, als ob es ihm darum ging die Smoke-Granaten komplett aus dem Spiel zu entfernen.

  7. #7
    Super-Moderator Fidget's Avatar
    Join Date
    25.10.2020
    Posts
    624
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Achso. Ich dachte es ging ihm um Nosmoke generell.


    Für mich liest sich das irgendwie so, als ob es ihm darum ging die Smoke-Granaten komplett aus dem Spiel zu entfernen.

    Yes.
    It's not like real life, you get to respawn and try again!

    SERVER REGELN - SERVER RULES

    FORUM REGELN - FORUM RULES

  8. #8
    Neuer Benutzer
    Join Date
    15.09.2020
    Posts
    2
    i think no smoke hack on the server

  9. #9
    Neuer Benutzer
    Join Date
    27.02.2008
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Fidget View Post
    Yes.
    bin für die rauchgranten zubelassen und lieber eine andere lösung finden

  10. #10
    Neuer Benutzer
    Join Date
    27.02.2008
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by relllock View Post
    bin für die rauchgranten zubelassen und lieber eine andere lösung finden
    ok..neue überlegung smokehaxer ban.. und überhaupt es habt ihr in der hand !!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •